Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Worth a second look anyway The sparkle in the paint was what gave it away.......
  2. They stole my idea!!!! It was like when Facebook was stolen and when Seth Green had Napster stolen from him in the Italian Job. I created 'Otter Juice' and they stole it from me!!!!!!!! Website and all.
  3. Good for a mong with no budget or conception of how much it costs to run a 3.5 litre car though!
  4. Back in the day that was the trend wasn't it........get some odd NI plate and slat it on your car because you can't afford a proper private plate. Disguises the year though!
  5. I thought this but I didn't like to say anything!
  6. Private plate as well........looks good on the face of it.
  7. Actually...........UK front bumper.........stinking of CAT-D methinks.
  8. Looks alright on the face of the advert.......reasonably low miles. Boggo import but leather interior. Says nada about service history and no tax (only a couple of hundred on this year though). Sub 4k Could be a shitbox.........could be a bargain but eitherway given some of the 'enquires' we get from noobs on here it may be a very cheap way into Zed ownership. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  9. So this is the grim modern version
  10. Like this
  11. Thats the badger! Each to their own like but bugger me!
  12. Its like that 'euro' look or whatever its called............its not cool its just frigging rust!
  13. A-fricking-mazing. What a jizzworthy car.
  14. Thats the easy way of doing it if you don't mind paying a few quid. Pedal dance is cheaper. Prob nowt and just needs clearing..........you get that from time to time.
  15. Hehe metal willy
  16. How odd! No one has a 3 wheeler then?
  17. Seriously no one paid 50.99 for 3 volks?
  18. You looking for a specific model or spec as you seem to be looking at all sorts and mixture of pre/post facelift and prices. Lomotos old car looks very nice and lots of forum history.
  19. Lack of knowledge but About the best advice
  20. Also speak to djtimo - I think he's running over 600 bhp but thats a full engine jobbie not just bolt on FI..........christ knows what that cost.
  21. Cool - At least your not kidding yourself! 8 to 10k. Will prob get you closing on 400 bhp
  22. Yeah I'm not sure what their criteria is.........they do take a view on past car history I think. Worth a shout but a few 'younger' people have mentioned they wouldn't touch them.
  23. Sky and Livingstones will give you good prices for being a member. Not sure Sky will insure you at that age though........they can be a bit fussy.
  24. Plenum spacer, some hi flow cats and then a Remap but as discussed to a few in the same situation.........unless you go FI your really only picking bits and pieces of power up. The above is probably costing you the thick end of a grand and your only realistically looking at what 20-30bhp max? Or am I off the mark a bit (can't remember as I usually don't offer any advice so avoid the 'how to I get more power' threads )
×
×
  • Create New...