Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I think you need to get facelift led rear lights mate....not sure you can just get a bulb but may be wrong
  2. I would have thought the electrics were the trickiest bit.
  3. I would have a go at selling as it is first you know.........I think thats a nicely modded car. You may even find it helps you to sell in this instance but I think you should be pricing it modded what you thought for stock. Nice car though mate.
  4. Docwa I like you because your controverisal but bugger me you could argue with a housebrick! OP - I think the general consensus is to avoid Japseye crap so whatever decision you do make.........find a better brand.
  5. Bit like Porsches being cool. Back in the 80's
  6. Only if you stick an angry bird in the middle of the windscreen on the passenger side!
  7. Absolutely.......it'd be pretty dull if all our cars looked the same. They need evening up with the black contrast though.......stretch a pair of tights over them for a tint - 90's style maxpower!
  8. nowt wrong with it, stop your moaning
  9. You've got to lose the rear lights dude.............they really badly cheapen the look of the car especially with the Orange/Black theme going on. I agree - black accents would look better but kudos for looking different.
  10. The bigger the dealer the worse the service is my general rule of thumb. Fords of Winsford in Cheshire is the same - giant car supermarket............remtards. This was the sales pitch "Its got 1 key, no service history and its an ex fleet car" Will you negotiate on the price of the car? - No Will you negotiate on the part ex price of my car? - No Does the car some taxed - No Will it be serviced - No "Well I shall have to walk away in that case!" Ok bye.
  11. +1.......thats a nasty one. I can't see any garage saying that its fine even if it is.......they'll cover their arse and take 150 quid off you for a new tyre.
  12. predictive text fail methinks!
  13. I was going to mention the Ronaldo race. I say bolt.
  14. Caveat emptor
  15. That is a bad state of affairs but seriously bud thats the silliest knee jerk reaction I've heard of declaring that you won't but a 370 because some cockpiece wouldn't allow you a test drive. Find a better garage not a different car!
  16. I remember hearing this before. Whiteline bushes or something like that ? Zmanalex sells them Doesnt he......supposed to be very good.
  17. One bumper to rewrap is no biggie. Looks a nice motor mate
  18. I use 'car status check' cheapest one is abut 6 quid and tells you what you need to know.
  19. Everyone jizzes off about braided hoses for the brakes as well. Pretty cheap mod.
  20. From what I remember it's just had a wrap and nismo body kit on it mod wise What's she looking like in the flesh? The consensus from the ad was that the wrap looked a bit ropey and was tearing at the front?
  21. Mate I'll make this easy for you......this isn't me being off with you I'm just saving you the bother of wondering. You'll squeeze a few more ponies out of the car for a grand or 2.....you wont really notice a huge difference. There isn't a mod that you can do that will make you think 'wow' from a performance perspective. You have 2 options......make the car handle, ride and stop better which means you can push harder or you need I believe 8-10k for Proper FI (ie not just bolting a turbo on). Serious power in this car is hard to achieve without a very committed budget however you can make it handle well and sound amazing for much, much less if you dont mind losing to the scrabble wagons occasionally.
  22. Is that the one from the 'part exchange and clearance centre'?
  23. If search worked I'd find you the thread where husky cracked his plenum! It's easy provided you don't **** it up!
  24. Pretty sure it's not aimed at you dude
×
×
  • Create New...