Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Hmmmmm that sound more like shitty oil like alex said. Surely if the tensioners it would happen all the time. All might not be lost bud!
  2. Actually is it just me or has that dog got a mo for movember?!
  3. Classic SMD! Shite mate but good on you for trying something different. If its any consolation the dog looks cool
  4. Ricey

    Hot cop cars

    Not sure if this will work......new forum is useless on the iPad for posting!
  5. I'd be more likely saying how have you bought a brand new 350z when they went out of production in 2009! How rattly is rattly? Could you get a vid of the sound up? Might be normal
  6. Bungs in or out......maybe I've only ever heard one without
  7. It's the surest way to make you car sound like a nova if you ask me!
  8. Epic mate! I spent about 2 hours watching parkour fails the other day!
  9. Really? Shirley that's seeped in sarcasm? It's about the most chavalicious mod available in my opinion
  10. Awful noise as well......
  11. I might add that I have literally no clue what this vote is for or about such is my lack of interest
  12. Get back to polishing your wood rich ;-)
  13. Guy running chester is a mate on Facebook......19 people in 9 hours. He got so bored he counted all of the chairs, windows and plug sockets in the building
  14. +1 If it was me I'd also consider talking to the local press. Pete Now I'd actually hold fire on that. Press is your last bullet over the trenches.......offer it up too soon and you'll just be treated as a moaning get. Write a full, frank and polite letter and you might get somewhere. If not.......go gorilla.
  15. That was with a very spirited drive to Hockenheim with one of our Danish contingent as well!
  16. This
  17. Averaged that over 1700 miles round europe.
  18. Clear as fecking mud then. Good luck Tarmac!
  19. Do you need to be registered with the ICO as well if you're holding and processing customer data? At what point do you become big enough to need to do that?
  20. It depends on the type of data you're holding but basically if you are a company (not sure of Chris has formalised his business into a company) you will probably be bound by the data protection act and if you process customer card details via a merchant the PCDISS. As a private individual I'm not so sure that's much of an issue.
  21. If your storing any customer data now or in the future make sure you ask the question again as that is a whole new box of fecking problems
  22. Do a test first and see if you can cope with the ride quality. Get a pneumatic jackhammer and insert the tip into you anus. Turn it on and see how it feels.
  23. Runflats are the sperm of satan cooked for 8 hours and added to a tyre mould. They will annihilate any enjoyment of your car I promise.
  24. Where the hell do ou live?!
  25. Now that.....is a challenge
×
×
  • Create New...