Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Messed myself
  2. You can turn it off but there are no isofix anchors. 4 year old? Just belt them in and let em live a little. Fook me I was sat on a cushion in my dads XR3i and that was 83% rust!
  3. Wackywill has just posted the same thing. What a fricking cretin
  4. I'm surprised the dick didn't get lynched
  5. For anyone wondering - you just need a 10 quid K&N filter charger to clean it............maybe a can of compressed air (like a keyboard duster) if you're feeling really saucy.
  6. Ricey

    VIP CARS (aristo)

    Very cool (despite our protestations in the for sale thread)
  7. Ricey

    My Supra

    Holy sex wee batman! Me likely. Give the extensive mod list dare we ask what the damage was?
  8. Ricey

    VIP BLING.

    See I'm using nylon and Velcro at the minute and whilst it works well from a restraint perspective it can chaff the user quite nastily. Might have to get these and try and different material.
  9. Unfortunately you don't meet see rules to post a for sale thread but in all honesty if you advertise it on PH or Autotrader then someone's going to find it if they're looking for a zed anyway.
  10. Ricey

    VIP BLING.

    http://www.junctionvip.com/jupr.html Quite simply the oddest selection of stuff I've ever seen available for a car! Fricking tie backs for car curtains?!? WTF!
  11. Its only money making if you take longer than 2 weeks to come back, and if your in that time frame they just check the fail parts not the whole test. Aye presuming that they've not subsequently tapped you up to do the work to get the car through the mot
  12. she's still taking the **** out of me now. I bumped into my uncle at the hospital and his words were 'you are a total wally aren't you?'..........he didn't even stop walking.....just said that as he was walking passed and carried on into the ward. Git
  13. No curveball there - just common sense. Nice looking, comfy as hell, good spec, nice interior, Mazda reliability. Good shout.
  14. If your gonna be dumb..........you gotta be tough :wink:
  15. you could try zmanalex.........he'll probably get them to you in about 12 minutes or some such lunacy. You could even get him to send them direct to the garage.
  16. 'Our' is a very Northern thing. Specifically we use 'Our Kid' round my neck of the woods although to be fair I think thats a scouseism that we've adopted.
  17. I did but most significantly I spent fricking weeks chewing Dblock and Biscuits ears off........summarily ignored their advice (including Dblocks very specific advice regarding the very same problem that killed the car) and went and bought a 60k car for 5k..........blind. Mercs of that era can be a little shoddy but if you do your homework you can avoid experiances like mine. Basically I'm a dick. Lol. It's all experience at the end of the day. I personally really like Mercs and BMWs for mile munching. But a complicated one with everything in it would have been £60k and over so when they break they are expensive. Had that car not had that specific issue I still believe I would be smiling away now with a V8 grumble behind me. Unfortunately as with most things 'Ricey' I insist on learning the hard way!
  18. I just went down there for them to take a look, I said I'd come through a recommendation from a guy off the 350z forum and they knew who I meant Aces - they won't rip you off. Daves a cracking mech as well.
  19. I did but most significantly I spent fricking weeks chewing Dblock and Biscuits ears off........summarily ignored their advice (including Dblocks very specific advice regarding the very same problem that killed the car) and went and bought a 60k car for 5k..........blind. Mercs of that era can be a little shoddy but if you do your homework you can avoid experiances like mine. Basically I'm a dick.
  20. My mum (blood) and dad (husband) are divorced and my cousins did call him 'Uncle' up until they were adults. Might be a Scottish thing perhaps - funny how different area's have there own theories on things.
  21. I used to think I was the absolute dogs for having a Ford Cougar at 20............at 18 I was in a Vauhall Chevette (bear in mind that was the year 2000 so it was a bloody ancient car even back then!)
  22. If thats an argument try this - I've got 'Aunties' and 'Uncles' who are no more than kindly older people who my nan's mates with!
  23. nope it was spoon Never been a fan of the S2000 looks. Just shot me load now though.
  24. The Powerhouse in sandycroft. Pretty much the only garage I'll use,
  25. Just a small (and not intentionally condescending......but inevitably might sound that way) piece of advice..........don't blow your load too early in life. A 370z is more than most average humans can hope to own even when they're older and financially bedded down. Granted for all I know your absolutely minted but personally I'd build up......perhaps go for something a similar but not the same (rx8 perhaps......much as I personally don't like them). At 18 you are (if your anything like 95% of us) likely to be a 'rambunctious' driver or at least have the odd tendency to be so. A 300odd bhp arse wheel drive car worth 16-20k can be a painful way to learn.
×
×
  • Create New...