Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Saw some v8 super car racing on Bathurst the other day on motors tv, really got me wanting to play forza again
  2. Was tempted to but norovirus has put pay to that, kinda laid up atm trying not to puke my guts up.
  3. Microdon, Rather apt given Andys height the small Welsh godfather
  4. Saw this a while back, very impressive what they have done. Looks awesome
  5. That's some travelling you have done for this
  6. Bet you will be taking it a little easier in Wales next year lol
  7. Interesting
  8. Does look rather nice doesn't it, bet you are pleased
  9. Interesting, may have to look into the remap.
  10. Lol Grundy I was about to say the same thing, it actually looks ok, Be interesting to see what the full kit looks like. I'd never do it of course
  11. Yup totally right and you can't argue with man maths. And yes some people just don't get it, I was talking to some people at work and the universal consensus is they can't wait for driverless Google cars. I told them that's my worst nightmare and I will be there in my loud gas guzzling zed while they are chauffeur driven in their little boxes
  12. 1.9TDI elegance estate. A little contrast to the zed. I know what you mean Ross, exactly the decision I made.
  13. Your new toy looks fantastic Colin, can't wait for a passenger lap around the evo.
  14. Have to say, seriously impressed by the skoda, Diesel engine certainly pulls well. Best bang for the buck ever
  15. So I have owned Rosie for nearly three years now, wow time certainly has flown by quickly and don't think I've stopped smiling since I picked up the keys. So many happy memories in this car. Numerous trips to Wales with my buddies, around Devon and the South coast. Up to the lakes and a number of meets in the Midlands. Then the epic trip of 2500 miles around Europe around austria and Italy and the Alps. Amazing. Even got to do a couple of trips up Prescott hill climb and 2 laps around rockingham. We have covered 43,000 miles together and she still feels like new and that noise, oooooh that noise. Such fun But recently I have been after something more practical and comfortable, it's a little cosy in that cockpit at over 2m tall. Hiring a couple of diesels recently to ship stuff when I moved made me realise the value of comfort and more seats, space and wow how many miles you can cover in a diesel. So I started looking at other cars. Really fell for the BMW 420d, loved m5's, looked at golfs and the new focus. Lots of temptations. Even liked the new qashqai. Found myself on autotrader more and more and decided it was time for a change. So I did....... Thing is, every time I got in Rosie I had a huge smile on my face. Dam she's good fun when you put your foot down. And I have had such fun and met such good friends through car meets that it's more than a car now, it's a big piece of my social life. Then there is the fact that she's so rare on the road and every car I went to see I'd look back at Rosie and to the other car and say "nope just doesn't do it for me". Until today, saw a great little car, 5 doors, comfy, very economical, a few years old and got some miles under her belt but looks and feels brand new. It's a skoda Octavia estate and I have to say she's a real gem. So comfy. And the best news. She fits nicely on the drive next to Rosie. Realised there's just no way I can sell her, she's a keeper. Such a cracking car for the money and hard to replace. Now she can be used purely for fun and more road trips and I have a comfy gem of a car for every day hauling. Perfect. So looks like you lot are stuck with me for a little while longer while I have fun in my shed
  16. Finished on Friday and just been chilling since then with gin and baileys and bad tv
  17. You guys are totally, utterly brilliant. If there is anything I can do to help out on this one (please note my complete lack of technical skill with cars, but I can reach the high stuff) then let me know. Would be good to help out
  18. Welcome, let's see some pics
  19. I know a nice pie shop and a fantastic chocolate establishment we can try on the test run
  20. Lots of options. When are you thinking of doing this?
  21. Ah
  22. Yup, definitely on. New team have stepped up to organise
  23. Yup all should have cc, unless maybe an import
×
×
  • Create New...