Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Welcome, go get yourself a zed you won't regret it
  2. Wb to the forum, you made the right decision in the end. Kuros roadster, excellent choice, I can recommend them. They look great in black but are a pig to keep clean. Enjoy.
  3. Will370z

    Trax Pics

    Great pics, was an enjoyable day. Popped over to the zeds but no one was home. That vw with the viper engine was hilarious. Some nice cars there, I had to let my mate have a quiet personal moment with one of the rx-7's. That world champion drifter was impressive, that was until he broke his car. Hope you all had a good day. Here are a couple of shots my friends and i took Loved the number plate Loved this badge
  4. Wow that looks amazing, excellent work. Nice job.
  5. Keeping up with Colin is easier said than done Really looking forward to the weekend, not too far away and good to see more people signing up. Can't wait either. To avoid memorising the road I was hoping to find an attractive young welsh bridesmaid the night before at my friends wedding in Aberystwyth who could be my co-driver for the day
  6. Lol you read my mind. Thanks for all the comments and tips guys. Really appreciate it. Sorry to hear you had a similar if not worse experience wasso, really takes the shine off. The 370 should put it straight back on again though.
  7. Update for you. Spoke to the original garage that sold the car, who as I say have been excellent so far. They said the leak was totally unacceptable and offered to pay for another local specialist garage to fix it rather than travel to them which was nice. Alternatively I could take it back to them and they would sort it ( wish I had taken them up on this originally rather than try to sort it locally). I agreed to this as they know the car. Conversation went: Them " don't worry we will keep the car for a few days to test and make sure it's fixed, that problem is unacceptable" Me " thank you that is just what I wanted to hear" Them " I assume you will be wanting a courtesy car." Me " oooo yes that would be nice thank you." Them " no problem already sorted, how would you like a 370" Me " ......pardon......you serious" Them " totally" I get a 370 for a couple of days, I get my lovely zed back all fixed, and lastly it will be all valeted ready for wales. I can finish the day with a big smile. Huge thumbs up to the Nissan dealer in tunbridge wells.
  8. Welcome to the forum, enjoy your new toy
  9. Colin, you are an absolute star, that post exactly describes the problem. Must admit am a little scared of pulling the car apart to fix it (never had to touch previous cars except to put oil in, never even had to change a tyre in nearly 17 years of driving - although saying that has most probably blown all my luck) but I will test it out and see what i can do. Thanks again i will update you on progress. A few bits of tape sounds alot cheaper than £530. Want it all sorted for Wales, because as we all kow it never rains in wales Will
  10. Given they ordered the wrong part 3 times im guessing they don't know either I can only presume that he wants to replace the entire rubber trim going up the drivers door which seems a little excessive. I remember him saying when i first took the car in that if that is the case then the entire trim along the front windscreen to the passenger side also has to be replaced. Knowing my luck that could create far more problems than it solves. Tempted to take it back to the original dealers and say fix it or its coming back your way. From initial investigations it seems they are happy to do this and wanted to, its just its soooo far away. Quick solution with the local dealer seems to have resulted in me shooting myself in the foot. Still can't work out where the water is actually getting in beneath the rubber, may have to experiment tonight. Will post pics if i get any results.
  11. lol i feel like this thread has turned into a therapy session go for it. May name and shame and possibly give a big thumbs up to the respective dealers depending on how this issue is resolved.
  12. Welcome to the forum, good luck resisting the zed
  13. Arggh, my first proper experience of a Nissan dealer dealing with a problem has not been great. Excuse the vent. About 2 weeks after i bought my little roadster i noticed the seal above the drivers door was a little uneven and it was letting water in. Not great given the approaching rain and winter. Contacting the local dealer they recognised the problem and said they need to replace the seal. The replacement would cost £95 but wouldnt be covered by the warranty Contacted the dealer where i bought the car and they agreed to pay for the work given that cost and that they are so far away from my current location- YAY (to be honest the selling dealership have been excellant have to admit) So local dealer ordered the part stating it would take 2-3 weeks. 3 weeks later i phone up, they apologise saying they ordered the wrong part. They will chase it up. 1 week later i phone again as i had not heard anything and the conversation goes like this.... Me “Hello im chasing up about the work to be done on my car....has the part arrived” Them “ let me check on the system .. oh yes its here” Me “ Great...so why haven’t you contacted me to book the car in “ Them “ I can only book your car in when he part has arrived” Me “But you just told me you had the part has arrived” Them “ oh.. yes.. sorry its Monday...when would you like the car booked in “ Me “ asap as its going to rain this week, so you have the part?” Them “ let me go check its actually here”.. 2 mins later Them “ Ummm well the story is they have delivered the part last week but it’s the wrong one” Me “ But I phone last week and i was told Nissan had already delivered the wrong part twice before, are you telling me that’s the 3rd time? Its taken a month to get this part in now... ” Them “ Let me check why its not come in...” Them “ We didn’t want to order the part as its a lot more expensive” Me “ Why did no one tell me? I still need the part .... You quoted me £95, how much is the new part” Them “ £551.53” Me “.........pardon!!!...” I wont describe the rest of the conversation it might hurt little childrens ears. Back in the hands of the selling dealership now to come up with a solution meanwhile we have lots of rain due....great. Won't name the dealerships for obvious reasons but man im frustrated atm.
  14. Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing those pics
  15. Welcome to the forum, that's a mighty fine car you have. Seems surrey is definitely getting the zed bug atm. Would be good to see you along at one of the surrey meetings, I can have a good look at that motor then Hope you are enjoying your new toy.
  16. Will370z

    1st mods

    Lol you have been working hard, and I remember last time we spoke you said " no that's it for now I'm happy with the car as it is...." famous last words you definitely have the bug. Looking forward to seeing those pics.
  17. Oooo show pics, car looks great as usual Darren, have a great holiday.
  18. Will370z

    1st mods

    Very nice job there, you definitely have the blue thing going on
  19. I think you missed a bit down by the front wheel Darren . Just got back from silverstone to see the drifting and cars at trax, weather even held off for a while. Definitely looking forward to wales, only 2 weeks to go.
  20. Sounds like an epic journey. Nice video of a great circuit, would love to take my zed there one day.
  21. Bet you can't wait, not long now. Good news about the new Nissan dealer, where are they based? Will make things easier when I pop back to Hereford at the weekends. Be an ideal opportunity to bring her along to the welsh weekend on 18/19th september viewtopic.php?f=19&t=38861 good chance to meet the gang and get to play on those lovely roads.
  22. Bad luck that must be extremely frustrating. Still it will make it even sweeter when you get into that seat and hear the exhaust rumble
  23. Have to agree it makes a real difference to the look of the 370, definitely worth it. Seeing it In the flesh colins GUNS looks absolutely great with those wraps. Will be the first thing I do when I eventually get one.
  24. Congratulations, nice bike
  25. Very nice
×
×
  • Create New...