Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Congratulations, lovely motor you have there.
  2. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20-Alloy-Wheels-T ... _974wt_775 This one looks a little different
  3. Sounds like you had a fun packed day
  4. So what Will is growing a Moustache FOR REAL Erm, that was bum fluff. I'm hoping I can extend it for the ultimate comb over. Anyways this bum fluff under my nose is purely for charity, got suckered into Movember, all for a good cause.
  5. I was a bit worried when Paul struggled to get the rubber on, I enjoyed watching, i learnt a lot I'm impressed your neighbours don't mind all the activity all in public
  6. Lol very apt.
  7. Wow if you lived closer I would be sorely tempted. just put two whopping great cracks in mine at the end of last week. Need a new one and do like the stock exhaust sound. Mind you i've been off today to hear Jim and caves new milteks and they do sound sooooooo nice.
  8. Lol you should be a salesman dave, you obviously have the knack.
  9. Great to catch up again guys, was a nice morning. Those milteks look really really nice. Looking forward to hearing what you think of them after a few miles. They are definitely more subtle than the buddy club . I think I will be putting an order in very soon, want to listen to some more vids though to see if it will be loud enough. Also thinking about a scorpion but think the miltek beats that hands down. It does have a quality sound. And I have to say Graham your car looks the dogs $##Â¥*%#s in the flesh. I'm often not a fan of lots of bodywork mods but mate your car really does look great. Love what you have done with the front and the skirts. Can't wait to see what mods come next thanks for the ride too, it goes as well as it looks. Dave thanks for the beer, looking forward to seeing you all for breakie in good wood. Good job by Jim and Paul under the car, made me laugh when all Dave had to do at one point was open the bonnet and that took him a good 5 mins lol Regards Will
  10. Welcome and hello, I'm guessing you are the quiet silent type, unlike the zed
  11. Great job. I think they should provide this on all stock cars as it makes such A difference. Looks great.
  12. Congratulations
  13. Graham.....your car is like a transformer, changing everytime i see it. Looks absolutely great mate, and it really works with the azure. Love the front. Cant wait to see it in the flesh tomorrow Next question is what next.....lol
  14. They look great guys, looking forward to hearing them. im not jealous at all;
  15. Sound like Will should be able to hear us coming together,....... I will sit in the car playing ride of the Valkyries on the bos while I can hear you all coming from miles away
  16. Ah yes I loved mask. Mobile Armoured Stike Command vs the Viscious Evil Network Of Mayhem. (VENOM) Matt Tracker vs Miles Mayhem, Sly Rax etc....omg where in my memory did that all come from.
  17. Wow bet you had great fun, sounds like you are loving the car and the roads. Glad you are enjoying your new toy and having fun putting it through it's paces.
  18. Ahh you just beat me to it mate! Great video that, really brought back memories. Good to see I still know the theme song, not sup rising really given it was on for so many years. I agree another great had to be battle of the planets, had the toys for that too. There was one cartoon where I remember plant like aliens that could turn into vehicles with razor disks and claws on top, ummm now what was that...
  19. Thanks for all the tips and advice on Tuesday, and the pm's. Really appreciated it guys n gals thank you. Just picked up the car today. It's been in a local garage having the exhaust temporarily fixed so it's drivable without blasting my head in. They did an excellent job, apparently it had cracked twice, once on the rear box and once on the flange on the centre pipe. They spent hours on it but only charged 1 hour labour It's a lot quieter but won't last long, but enough time for me to go start the hunt for a nice new zorst After I mentioned I heard a slight knocking rattling noise at the front they also noted that there is a slight play in the anti roll bar links which is causing the noise. Hardly anything and I only noticed it because I'm a fussy bugger. Thanks again for the help and advice, this forum really does add a great deal to the whole zed ownership experience. Wish I had bought one of these years ago and met you guys earlier. Anyways back to YouTube to listen to some exhausts..lol Will
  20. I remember one cartoon that went on for years as a kid - think it was called the mysterious cities of gold. You guys must remember that.
  21. Absolutely loved this series as a kid - it was great
  22. Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the purchase, get used to cleaning and polishing it . Definitely recommend getting along to one of the meets and in the meantime let's see some pics.
  23. Ouch, now that's a quick end for a pretty car.
  24. Congratulations, bet you are happy:) Car looks lovely, enjoy and get yourself along to one of the local meets so you can show it off
×
×
  • Create New...