Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Very tidy car there, good job with the cleaning looks lovely. Lol this could set a bad precedent having dave nickname our cars...
  2. Hi, Lots of posts from new owners about this recently. It's a characteristic of the car and nothing to worry about. You just get used to it. Enjoy
  3. Car looks fantastic, great job.
  4. Ouch, sorry to hear that mate, hope you get it fixed ok
  5. Good to see you both had a fun day, great value for money, if I hadnt of had new tyres put on I would have been there too. Looking forward to seeing the pics and vids.
  6. Welcome to the club, I echo pretty much what coldel has said. He has summed it up pretty well. One thing I would say is don't rush to get one, make sure you look around and fine the one that suits your. There will be some gems in the for sale section of the forum that have had a lot of tlc.
  7. Here's the list thread, been out quite a while http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=43278
  8. Flicking the zed with a towel Graham, bit kinky that. Hope you had a great holiday.
  9. Have a good one guys. Looking forward to the pics. Try not to destroy too many cones this time Darren
  10. Happy birthday matey
  11. Yup been like this for the last couple of weeks. Was spotless the other day, got in today and looking down the bonnet I would have thought i was in a banana yellow zed.
  12. I work on the outskirts of Guildford and saw this fly over one lunchtime when we were all out enjoying the sun, was truly impressive, such a massive plane.
  13. Will370z

    rays alloys

    I had the same thought russ as I loved the 370 wheels. Asked at the local Nissan dealer out of interest and nearly had to be carried out after I fainted. I believe just the alloys were well over 1k per corner....they are nice but not that nice.
  14. Good write up and nice tips, very helpful. Looks like you had a great time.
  15. I'd certainly be interested, was about to get my touch up pen out tomorrow but be interested in seeing what he can do.
×
×
  • Create New...