Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. I've found hair just gets in the way of things when you have a roadster, at least that's my excuse.
  2. Perfectly normal, common noise you will get used to it.
  3. Congratulations matey, great news. Glad it all worked out really well for you
  4. See you at the bar
  5. Haha, can't wait
  6. Sounds great, I'm getting the impression I'm going to be doing a lot of driving, eating and drinking whiskey while I'm up there
  7. The berks HFCs will make a big difference to the sound, I fell in love all over again when I had mine put on, it's just wow. One word of warning that I was given though. I had had an up rev done prior to the HFCs which made the car run leaner. Adding the berks made the car run very very lean and I was advised to go back and have the mapping tweaked again so it was not running so lean. You may want to take it easy with the berks until you have yours tweaked.
  8. Given how much trouble my old exhaust gave to the local garage I'd like to see the thieves try and get the flippin thing off, she put up a real fight
  9. Good to hear from you guys that they are good bunch. I was impressed. I mentioned if they are active on forums and if they would be interested in our forum. They said they would but rather than come on and post all they can do they would rather meet members in person first so they didn't appear too pushy. They even said they would be happy to host an evening where zedders could go along to free dyno runs. Were keen to meet us. They were suprised there were so many zeds down in our little county. Seems more like a happy club of enthusiasts rather than a garage
  10. Oh come on papa isn't it obvious
  11. oh my, I think I'm in love http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/458-spider-2011-08-23
  12. Popped my zed in to a local garage In Guildford to have the tracking checked before the Scottish hoon and on the way out of the industrial estate I noticed a new performance tuning garage I'd never seen before. Saw a zed outside so popped in to have a chat. It's called Eurospec 2000, very friendly bunch. Spoke to one of the owners mark and some of his mechanics and they seem very knowledgable. They do remaps and have a dyno run in house. Lots of evos parked in side and out. Only just moved in there 2 months ago but they been running for quite a while in their old premises. Has anyone ever used them or had any experience? Just intrigued as they are runt on the doorstep.
  13. Don't get that noise with mine, hope you get it sorted.
  14. Gorgeous day today, took my friends little boy out in the car, he's only six and is currently saving his pocket money to buy a Ferrari good lad. He loved the zed, we went through 3 tunnels and when we got back he ran up to his mum and said, every time we went through a tunnel the noise made his tummy tickle. He was beeming.
  15. Interesting thread, I'm going through the exact same decision at the moment too. I'm tempted by a small engined petrol to save excessive use of the zed on a dull work journey full of speed bumps.
  16. Glad the car, but more importantly you, managed to get home safely. Must have given you a real scare.
  17. Interviews and all the required prep is very very draining. But on a positive it's all really good practise. Wish you all the best and hope a gem of a job comes out of it at the end.
  18. Yup raring to go, not long now.
  19. Looks great What's next ?
  20. Nooooooooooooo Colin don't do things like that lol, that's cruel. Ummmmmmm nice car though lol. To be honest now I've had the berks done I'm really happy as I've got the car howi want it. Not looking for 370s just yet ....ummm let's look at that ad again lol. Back to the thread I would definitely go for a colour that stands out. Last year in Wales I had a brand new gun metal 370. I absolutely loved it but found the colour just didn't stand out enough for me. Was very tempted to buy a yellow one once, they look great. But Every time I see colins car just makes me want to buy a white one.
  21. Have to admit I'm becoming a big big fan of White 350s and 370s, they really stand out. I know what you mean about black though, I look out my window and 5 black cars are all lined up next to one another, none of them shine like mine though Big problem with black is 10 yards down the road it's filthy again and shows it, but when polished up they are stunning. Would definitely go for a black or White roadster. I forget the chaps name but he took a White roadster to Wales this year. Looked lovely.
  22. black is ok? ......OK? On a roadster. Sir if I had a glove I would slap you with it. Pistols at Dawn next time at the wise old owl me thinks.
  23. Right I'm getting one of those and putting it on his bonnet for the Scottish hoon.
  24. Very impressive, can you do mine
  25. That looks absolutely fantastic, you must be very pleased. Must admit I was getting a little sea sick turning my head this way and that trying to look at the initial pictures lol. Mate your car looks great, they've done a brilliant job there
×
×
  • Create New...