Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Good choice sir
  2. I do enjoy those bends
  3. Still not sold this mate, it's a stunner. Hope you find a happy buyer soon
  4. Welcome and good luck with the zed hunt
  5. Welcome, a 370z roadster, good choice you have taste, not that I am biased of course. First thing you will need to do is change the stock exhaust and make it sound like a proper car. 370z normally come in gt and non gt specs. Gt has leather / heated seats and the sat nav. If I were you go for the gt. If buying a second hand 370 roadster please please check that the windows don't catch the roof material and that there is no wear on the roof over the windows. A couple of owners on the forum have had problems and it's very tricky to fix. One chap is on his. 3rd roof now. On most cars it's fine (like mine) but if you see anything dodgy walk away, don't even try to bargain the price down.
  6. Haha nope that's a definite no, I remember trying one out but then asking where to put it in your boot so it didn't get the carpet wet. Keep trying
  7. seems to be a recurring theme Will - as I recall you knicked my megs endurance at the Wales meet in May Huh did I, I don't recall that.
  8. Just watch the last 2 minutes of the 2nd video
  9. From the looks of your wheels graham looks like you weren't using it much anyway is didn't think you would miss it
  10. maybe not ! I was surprised about the slating it got, pity
  11. You should come, great bunch of people and some lovely roads. It's a lot of fun.
  12. That explains why all those old fogies in their jags go so slowly More seriously I'm sure tyres would make a big difference
  13. They look great Sam
  14. Oh blummin Nora, just watched the final 2 minutes, oh boy that gt3...... Ekona you better be sitting down and just listen to that glorious noise.
  15. Drooool, which one would you have http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/08/ego-car-of-the-year-testing-video/
  16. Will370z

    Will370z-Rosie

    Rosie
×
×
  • Create New...