Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Be interested to see how you find it dan, may then get one
  2. Haha madmen, I must admit Andy had the bit between his teeth trying to keep up and put pressure on, you pirouetted very elegantly into the grass
  3. Your car will be well looked after there
  4. What class are you racing in. I'm spending all my time in class C - so much fun. I'll track you lot down in the rivals mode and see if I can beat some of your times.
  5. Nice one and love the new mascot
  6. You are on suits
  7. You are on suits
  8. You are on suits
  9. Ops a 180 on the pit straight on front of everyone - that was clever. Big smile though
  10. Happy to take you for a spin, so long as you don't mind going topless
  11. No worries fingers crossed should be a fun day
  12. You may be able to teach him how to change up gears, I keep noticing something wrong as we get to tunnels and populated areas as he keeps changing down for some odd reason
  13. Are you sure you have enough power there adrian
  14. That looks like a lot of fun, ....goes to check diary to see what he's doing this summer......
  15. one does ones best fodder Seriously getting into online forza now, so much fun. We really should sort a race evening out
  16. The only thing valuable to them is their time and i am more than happy to waste it for them if i have nothing better to do. I strung 2 people along this way over the Christmas period when they tried to pull this off on my parents.
  17. Us lot, surely not, we keep right to the point
  18. Looks like a lot of fun but: 1) Although its nice to have everything organised for you i like to go off piste on occasion 2) We simply couldn't have 2 rosies on 1 road trip - it wouldn't be proper
  19. Have fun and take some pics
  20. I would come but going to Bedford for some fun staurday and that may be a little too much travelling. Have fun
  21. A few of us will be heading over to Bedford for a track day on the 18th of January. Will be the first time we test out the BMW with its new wheels. http://www.trackdays.co.uk/tracks/bedford.htm I believe there is a zed signed up on that date too - anyone from here? If anyone is interested there are still some places free and it seems a good price, the more the merrier.
  22. Same here Andy I don't get this problem and never had water build up on the inside
  23. Me likey, very nice
  24. Don't worry about Astras I believe a caravan managed to get past one of the zeds in wales last year, the world must be coming to an end
×
×
  • Create New...