Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Not very well though.
  2. Yes mate what you need Folding 350Z keys?
  3. I have the Nilfisk C120 with it and it's fine. I'm using the Magifoam which foams up very well, however don't expect it to clean the car, it's only meant to loosen the dirt to hopefully stop it scratching.
  4. The rules are at the top of the for sale section here: viewforum.php?f=32
  5. Nope not paid, shame.
  6. http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/ ... i-robbery/
  7. Yes, the details are in the first link above on detailing world, just pay-pal the correct amount to the e-mail address, make sure the transaction has your address in it and you'll receive the lance a few days later. I'm quite enjoying mine.
  8. I believe this is some sort of child safety demonstration, at first glance it's a bit odd though: https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=80+Wes ... 69,,0,9.64
  9. Bump indeed - I'm not sure I'm even booked a place yet.
  10. What's wrong with their logo?
  11. Well it's at 46 with a +6 majority to do it, even if the last 4 vote no then it'll be 24 v 26 in favour. Looks like Wasso's rear end is getting vajazzled.
  12. Sure it is, it runs off compressed air!
  13. It's a no from me... but then I would say that.
  14. I'm surprised you didn't get creative with a car battery to sort that out.
  15. RT-Ps place.
  16. I like it smooth:
  17. You mean it's thirst for spreading Zeditus?
  18. HaydnH

    fitting decats

    interesting that HFCs are easier to fit than decats?! hmm this may have changed my mind They're not easier, it's just that he'd a) done it recently so the nuts/bolts were fresh and not rusted in place, he knew what he was doing.
  19. Or a parrot?
  20. HaydnH

    Blue Stuff

    Pinch some brakes from work?
  21. Are you sure they're filming fast 6? It looks like a normal night in Glasgow to me.
  22. Firstly, Secondly, good luck getting a straight answer from this lot!
  23. Thanks, I'll try and remember to take a look when I'm back from Spain on Sun/Mon. I'd be looking for about 1m-1.1m square but I can sort that, at least it may make the courier cheaper if you're willing to take the glass you have to the dump.
  24. Grrr double post somehow!
×
×
  • Create New...