Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Well, it's better than the Mrs driving the Z.
  2. I do that with every post I put on here.
  3. I suppose a twin turbo with the same power output with a single turbo will have more resistance, but the engine will have the same duration ... I was talking about the new GTM twin supercharger system (370Z only I believe), superchargers differ from turbos - a turbo is driven by the exhaust where as a SC is driven by the engine itself so you lose power when not on boost. I would have thought having twin SCs instead of a single would increase the amount of BHP lost.
  4. I'm interested to know the difference in stiffness between the uprated ARBs and the GT-Spec bracing.
  5. Or twin supercharger now thanks to GTM, possibly only 370Z though. That TS will be awesome. I'm interested to see but I'm not so sure, surely a twin supercharger will hit about the same power as a single (as your near max on stock internals anyway) but with more drag on the engine?
  6. And then there's those that do it for the go but manage to pull off the show at the same time.
  7. Or twin supercharger now thanks to GTM, possibly only 370Z though.
  8. Yes they're needed, even if you go for coilovers.
  9. I don't think it can be view on ipads or iphones due to the software and it being HD The link above is a YT link, here it is anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=cbuSoUq9aZg
  10. Have you tried to ? He usually has sets of part worns laying around.
  11. Ooooh gossip! Spill the beans!
  12. If it was a black 350 roadtser over the weekend it could have been me.
  13. Why not? The extra rubber on the circuit can only help, especially as it's not a full time race track.
  14. If you knew what "mates rates" at Nissan were you'd probably cry, other than that I can't comment.
  15. Yep that can be done, I do charge quite steeply though... oh... and you know I'm a guy right?
  16. You had better sit down chap......Band L now £460, and Band M £475. He won't care now he's earning loadsa money No matter how much you earn you still care about being ripped off.
  17. I haven't done anything for charity in a while, I've never abseiled before (excluding about 6 meters as a kid) but I'd quite like to join you purely as it's the power station which I'd like a memory of before it gets demolished! PM me the details, I'm happy for the money I raise to go to the same charity - the father of the bride for the stag do I cracked my head open on recently is in a wheel chair because of a stroke. Besides, abseiling can't be as bad as being a passenger in your car surely! p.s: I sat here for 5 minutes before getting the courage to hit submit on this message...
  18. I'm not going to do a Pete (i.e: post the same thing twice ), see the other thread.
  19. I think your comment "from the top of the wheel arch" has confused everyone. 605mm from the very bottom of the wheel arch is about 35mm above the top of the tyre on standard sizes if my brain calcs are correct. I doubt that's a 60mm drop (i.e: 95mm from tyre to wheel arch as standard).
  20. I wouldn't know I would... but I wasn't there looking for shoes. Serves a Welshman right trying to branch out from Sheep I suppose.
  21. Only sometimes Actually there aren't that many places I'd prefer to live really. Long term at least. However, for these kind of products (i.e: those that easily fit in a suit case) I'd much prefer to spend the import tax+vat on a holiday to Japan and risk getting it caught in the case.
×
×
  • Create New...