Jump to content

RisingPower

Members
  • Posts

    1,317
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RisingPower

  1. This should help: http://liljerk.morpheus.net/350Z/front_speakers/
  2. Think you're gonna need to be more specific in terms of what you're after, but i'd say the varrstoens from the list you have However, after doing the chop for attak, imho they'd suit it more, think the titanium lip really goes well on black.
  3. Surely if you're getting wide arches it can't realistically rub as you'll be hard pushed enough to get wheels flush with the arches. But yes, you can need to have the arches rolled at stock height. Mine rubbed on 285's. I don't see where the height comes into it though?
  4. Urm, why would you use wet and dry to polish alloy wheels? Surely as you did, the best thing is to use megs nxt or belgom and just keep it topped up with wax, however zoopseal sounds interesting: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=11964&start=30
  5. RisingPower

    Interior

    http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/173-nis ... hread.html
  6. Ok, it's not brilliant but. The ironic thing is another black zed has very similar wheels, but not quite:
  7. Very true. Doesn't this give you a warm feeling? Looks like they don't like hotlinking, but, no, it doesn't float my boat I just prefer yankee v8's/italian v12's. German cars are just so.... germanic
  8. To be fair it didn't resemble a csl much after loaded were done with it. I just find most german cars leave me a little cold, the csl being an exception.
  9. Yes. In every way that is humanly possible. And this?
  10. Am I wrong to prefer this?
  11. Hang on a minute, isn't it only a polish you're getting? Not replacing the anodized clear coat? If so, can't most refurbishers do that?
  12. Ahh crikey, what a lovely zed to move back into
  13. I'm finding the falkens pretty good on wear, had them since sept, they don't seem to have lost much tread at all.
  14. Yes I don't know all the 'ins and outs' but the REO50 is apparently a HUGE improvement on the REO40, and by the sounds of it lasts a lot longer too I was seriously looking at Falken 452's as they are a good price but I don't want to be dissapointed and wishing I had paid that little bit extra for the Bridgestones, especially if they don't last as long Falkens are a pretty good mid range tyre for me, but I'll be going with either ps2's or re050's if I can get them next time as I just loved the feedback and grip from the ps2's, they inspire massive confidence both on track and off.
  15. Yeah I know I was thinking the same, and it isn't the money. Been looking at various different sets but would probably stick with REO50A's as they have been superb and lasted very well. Why change what ain't a problem? The Mod Father (glrnet) has just got a full set of 452's which he says are fantastic but then he was previously running REO40's I have been hassling ZManAlex for a set of part worn rear REO50's but they get snapped up quick. Another option is just get a new set of rears I guess FK452s are ok, seem to have a little bit of feedback, moderate grip, but they're not pilot sports or vred's by any stretch of the imagination.
  16. Sounds fair enough, however, if the tyres are lasting that long already, whilst the rears probably won't last until summer, surely the fronts would?
  17. I HATE Franky & Benny's - food is always below par, place looks cheap and nasty and there is always at least 15 birthdays throughout the meal with the staff singing to them and expecting everyone to join in with applauding the lucky poeple - it's more like a wacky warehouse!! Oh, and Nando's is teh awesome! +1 It's overpriced, overcooked, tasteless gunk and too right about birthdays. Nandos is nothing like the aforementioned.
  18. Prezzo for pizza for eat in pizza for me anyways. Dominos for takeaway.
  19. Are you kidding me? Pizza hut is chav central and brat vacation spot.
  20. RisingPower

    gaiters

    They do them in leather with orange stitching also.
  21. Whole raft of nuts available abroad, not much choice over here. I'm still not sure whether I want some project kics caliber 24. Muteki and project kics seem to be pretty solid. http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/merch ... ry_Code=L1
  22. Thought it was 12 x 1.25? Could ask sarah whether she's still got any red of the 5zigen/volks: http://chillired.co.uk/ocart/index.php? ... duct_id=54
  23. Hey, that's very nice
  24. RisingPower

    gaiters

    Or you could try ebay. What mine looks like viewtopic.php?f=53&t=44659
  25. Do you mean this? viewtopic.php?f=122&t=37761
×
×
  • Create New...