Jump to content

RisingPower

Members
  • Posts

    1,317
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RisingPower

  1. A bit like this then?
  2. I also prefer the amuse one, other one looks like someone has stuck a carry handle on your zed. Can't say I like either much though, compared to the evo r blitz replica spoiler.
  3. Happy birthday fella
  4. I hate people who sit on the fence Seems inoffensive enough to me and something most Mums would be happy to pop to the shops in +1 It's just a bit bland. If you want offensive, try a ssanyong or chevrolet kalos.
  5. Sarah, I'm gonna have to ask, muteki nuts? I kinda like the sr35 closed end neo chromes:
  6. They're as cheap as chips Especially the neo chros. A few of my oem ones are looking a bit rusty Would muteki be baller enough though compared to kics? With the state of the high street as it is currently, even a 4x4 would bottom out
  7. aren't they volks, and dont they weigh the about the same as the light side of feck all compared to most other 19" wheels. bigger tyres, = more traction, lower profile = less tyre roll. Aren't they 27lb front, 28lb rear? The rays more like 17/18lb? Wonder about red spokes with black lip...
  8. Do they have bumps in virginia?
  9. Stance whore Mind you, I do like the looks of what appear to be the project kics r26 lug nuts.
  10. Think they're usdm nismo skirts
  11. IMHO I like takata green more on a kuro zed.
  12. Ah yes, that zed, seen it before on my350z, think it looks strangely not bad?
  13. I guess if they seal the whole inside of the glovebox with dynamat it could work, but you'd be best asking someone like h5/dbblock, but then I think there were issues with getting at the fuel pump which was why people had enclosures they could remove/add?
  14. Oy, I was the first to recommend cillit lime and grime
  15. I'm a fan of meguiars endurance personally Looking v nice aside from that
  16. I dunno, paint cleanser may not be enough, but I hope it is
  17. How about this? http://www.cillitbang.co.uk/sf2_all.shtml Sorry, for a serious answer, maybe this then claybar, lime prime but i'd still say envy valeting. http://www.autoperfection.com/shop/Auto ... 500ml.html
  18. i want 305's next cant wait to wear the tyres out but they are lasting for ages Crumbs, 285's look fat on 10.5" imho, 305?!?!? You fat bugger
  19. Clearly not trying hard enough
  20. Some more pics, 10.5 all round: http://my350z.com/forum/wheels-and-tire ... ad-42.html http://my350z.com/forum/5084028-post13.html 10" http://my350z.com/forum/5380342-post10.html 9.5" http://my350z.com/forum/5087017-post27.html IMHO the 10" of the gtr is only more concave at the rear and I'm not a fan of that at the front, but each to their own
  21. Don't rate the standard seats either, those certainly look massively better than even a similar retrim on standard seats.
  22. With less desirable interior also imho. Don't like the exhaust either, think the greddy evo2 looks better and sounds better and is a similar style.
  23. RSW kit from sarah @ chillired
  24. Those are standard? Wow. Why the hell didn't they put them in more zeds instead of the imho horrid alezan?
  25. For flat paint I'm gonna say gtechniq c5 Works great on the spokes of the gts's, hopeless on polished finish though. (It bonds to the paint on the spokes, does sod all on the clear coat on the polished lip) http://www.gtechniq.com/shop/3s-for-car ... el-armour/
×
×
  • Create New...