Jump to content

RisingPower

Members
  • Posts

    1,317
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RisingPower

  1. It's also german and a 4 seater coupe imho more aimed at comfort and refinement than as a track tool. I can't honestly see most people who would be buying an M3 ask for the kind of ride that harder springs would give? I probably should have changed the suspension on the M3, but brakes were rubbish also, it really wasn't meant to be a track car imho. The proper track coilovers for the m3 and the zed have nearly the same spring rates, so surely it must come down to comfort for daily use?
  2. Happy birthday mate
  3. Haha, awesome
  4. Urm, the M3 isn't really a similar car to the zed, at all. I found mine rather wallowy to be fair, it's more aimed at refinement imho than the zed.
  5. Butterscotch is, yeah You mean you don't have this as one of your favourites?!?!? http://www.krispykreme.co.uk/doughnuts/our-varieties/
  6. The ones in the 2nd picture are I think pretty universal ones for the trim, would bet if you pulled out the ash tray, the one underneath would probably match.
  7. Damn you husky Doh, must.... try... butterscotch and coconut and coffee... But I agree with neilp, chocolate dreamcake is pretty much the sugar daddy
  8. Here's the one I followed, which is spot on : viewtopic.php?f=53&t=25166&hilit=handbrake+lever+mod
  9. The gaiter requires a bit of force to get onto the cover and tbh the only real two pains I had were: a: Dropping the allen key in the handbrake between the rubber bit and having to disassemble the centre console (w heated seats) b: You have to cut the handbrake handle slot to fit and my hacksawing is a bit
  10. Cheers, to match the rest of your flocked interior? you got it just not sure wether to go for green stitch to go with my contrasting colour (yes there is one lol) or go black stitch as it goes with everything maybe im thinking about it to much Mmmm, I think green stitch, go with the takatas?
  11. Hey! Don't seem to be many meets in east anglia
  12. I guess so: http://www.370z-uk.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 07#p434073 But if you have any doubts, it's best to ring sextons, they're pretty helpful
  13. That's because it's not 29-00*. It's 29-your pioneer code here. I forget what the code is for pioneer though.
  14. Cheers, to match the rest of your flocked interior?
  15. really liking the handbrake, and i'm a right picky bastard when it comes to the interior I'd have it with white stitching but thats just so it matches the rest of mine, shall look it up Well, they've got all manners of stitching available, white included Cheers fella
  16. Haha, they're the ebay gaiters
  17. Only when you get some decent wheels fella The bay actually for the gaiters and amazon for the cover http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-ALCAN ... 41551243cf
  18. Surface corrosion on the discs from moisture? I.e. Perfectly normal
  19. The edges apart from the bottom are well hid by the HU. For the bottom my installer put a bit of felt inbetween, have to put it back every time I take out the console surrounding the gearknob.
  20. Do you have a linky? It's in the sticky?
  21. After dropping the allen key down between the rubber cover on the handbrake and having to take apart the centre console to retrieve it, managed to fit the handbrake cover w/the alcantara gaiter I got If you're thinking of using the allen key that richbrook give you, don't, use a long one which can't fall down
  22. Here's one: http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pioneer ... 00dvd.html Caraudiocentre have it cheaper but from what I've heard they don't exactly have the best rep.
  23. Fair enough Ahh takata harnesses, yes, on black, yes yes yes
×
×
  • Create New...