Jump to content

RisingPower

Members
  • Posts

    1,317
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RisingPower

  1. Would the blitz spoiler limit the rear view? Something I hadn't thought about...
  2. Ooooooo nice
  3. Yeah but if it's low now, if I drop it by even the minimum drop on most coilovers, it'll become part of that hump in the road Stillen also seem to have a similar y pipe without flexi sections.
  4. My problem isn't a speed bump, it's a hill with a very sharp incline, then slight decline As it is, if I don't go over it at <1mph it scrapes the nismo y pipe flex joints and when I do go over it there's maybe less than 1cm of clearance. I'm still just thinking as to whether other y pipes give more clearance, can't recall having to worry as much with the stock y pipe. Tis on the left here:
  5. Damn you ian , if only I could lower
  6. Ran out of cloths/towels?
  7. being a complete noob what am i actually looking at? From all the comments i can tell the tire is on the wrong way but how do you tell that from the pic? Something obvious i am missing?
  8. the vreds have a very round shoulder, indeed they are 10.5 wheels. in person they don't look that streched, i think its more to do with the shape of that particular tyre. the caps i took off before going so they didnt lose them 285 is pretty fat on my 10.5"s, 305 would be just silly. Yes, judging by the fact they quite clearly can't read, I wouldn't put that past them what brand of tyre have you got? Falken fk452's and I thought they were supposedly quite slim tyres.
  9. the vreds have a very round shoulder, indeed they are 10.5 wheels. in person they don't look that streched, i think its more to do with the shape of that particular tyre. the caps i took off before going so they didnt lose them 285 is pretty fat on my 10.5"s, 305 would be just silly. Yes, judging by the fact they quite clearly can't read, I wouldn't put that past them
  10. Barstewards nicked your center cap too and have they even changed the tyre valve/dust cap? 295 is stretched??! Widest I can see is 10.5" for the s5's?
  11. Are sarnie, chesterfield and attak excluded from this? Daily: Corvette C6 ZR1 Weekend: Mercedes CLK63 black edition Classic: 1967 Eleanor Mustang GT500 Supercar: Pagani Zonda R Shits and giggles: Bowler nemesis
  12. I did, before I had the arches rolled: http://www.archenemy.co.uk/?page_id=35#Nissan
  13. You can go a lot wider on lower offsets and rubbed/cut arches and with some camber. With rolled arches I could probably get at least another inch on top of 285. (Running 285 currently)
  14. Yes, mine rubbed at stock height on 285's at the rear, had the arches rolled. 275 would be pretty much perfect. But what offset did you have at the back? +18, 10.5", 3mm isn't going to be enough.
  15. Yes, mine rubbed at stock height on 285's at the rear, had the arches rolled. 275 would be pretty much perfect.
  16. If you mean 285 at the rear, 285 is pretty fat on 10.5", I really wouldn't on a 9.5" rim. Though 255 is ever so slightly stretched on 9.5. 265 would be better for protection, but i'd still run 255 personally. Another thing to note, 285/35/19 is pretty much guaranteed to rub at the rear.
  17. Looks surely?
  18. I must admit it does look pretty good but what does it drive like, wouldn't it make the steering a bit heavy? You would also need something like 305's on the back to keep the TC happy. That Yank car has been seriously lowered too and would be a complete non starter for everyday driving here in the U.K unless you never left the Motorway (or your garage) . Pete They probably drive like utter crap, even 255's seem to make the steering a bit heavy. But then again, they're not modified to handle/go better, they're modified to look better (in certain opinions). I'm not saying it's a good idea to do it though, but I bet you could.
  19. Epic But no, german style wheels don't look good on japanese cars imho, these however would be awesome: http://www.rays-msc.com/wheels/index.cgi?d=77 Shame the offsets suck Or more along the same lines some sf winnings. http://www.rays-msc.com/wheels/index.cgi?d=22
  20. "it only rubs when driving through beat up rodes or speedbumps.." Remember we live in the UK! Iunno what you mean: http://www.guardian.co.uk/leeds/2011/ma ... e-in-leeds
  21. Why?
  22. Some yanks have done 275+ at the front, still seems like a silly thing to do though: http://my350z.com/forum/wheels-and-tire ... und-2.html
  23. Not really, but then again it's not a track car for me.
  24. Happy birthday sarah
  25. + + ? - 1 Are there no pictures of the exact wheels on a Zed, they don't look a lot different apart from as some have said a slightly more aggressive stance on the Varrstoen ones viewtopic.php?f=113&t=40516 ?
×
×
  • Create New...