Jump to content

RisingPower

Members
  • Posts

    1,317
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RisingPower

  1. Even most volks aren't as pricey as rsd's, let alone works
  2. Totally, utterly, without any hesitation of a doubt whatsoever, the work varianzas I like them almost as much as my volks, though, I'd have them with the black machine finish Varrstoens aren't bad, but they're still a budget wheel, axis shines, I just plain don't like.
  3. I prefer the bottom bit. A rather.... unfortunate thread imho: http://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissa ... ost8358718
  4. There's quite a few azures in cambridge, went past one near sainsburys in haverhill yesterday but they had rays But i'm definitely not wide arches, though the volks are fairly close to 6" in lip at the rear? (think it's 5.25")
  5. viewtopic.php?f=27&t=29698&hilit=run+wires+to+doors
  6. Iron x? http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... p?t=196885 http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog ... -cat4.html
  7. Crumbs, I don't think a clay bar will help you on the inside of the wheel but maybe you can try something like this with some bilberry?: http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/elite-whe ... Path=25_30 Either way, please not wonder wheels Maybe up the strength of the bilberry? Otherwise ask envy
  8. Iunno, I like the sort of phantom look going there more than black on black in most cases, it's a damn nice look I still love the volk te37's in matt black with the timestripe on black though. Needs lowering though
  9. What, you don't like my chop? I'll put purple handles on your doors again
  10. Might do this was just checking to see if I could get them as I want them straight up no lowering or rolling yet was going to wait and see what's what! Damn, if you get away with no rolling... Damn. Either way, pics when done please
  11. Moi, fussy?
  12. They are beautiful, but, I can't justify >£200 on lug nuts. That and I still like the bluey purple and don't like the fact the r40's are open ended
  13. Damn, slower than getting volk center caps from rays That was not aimed at you sarah, it was aimed at rays
  14. Damn, slower than getting volk center caps from rays
  15. Best I could do: Incidentally, I don't think that colour wheel goes on a kuro black imo.
  16. I know sarah, but they're not titanium blue I really like the bluey purpley titanium Sorry
  17. Nay on rhdjapan, nay on newera, might try adam.
  18. Sorry fella, I love your zed, but I really love the titanium blue finish of the kics
  19. Yeah and looks like jdmperformance aren't trading anymore I'll just pop over and nick your nuts
  20. Ho hum, maybe one of the US traders may have some. Project mu seem to have copied rays and project kics a bit, but not as nice.
  21. Darn I love lambos Even got folding doors too like the lambos of old
  22. After these nuts (hoping to order/get them at the end of the month), is there anyone who can supply them? http://www.vexmotorsports.com/Project-K ... _3293.html Cheers
  23. They are the Volk GTS Phantoms! Just wasn't sure of the colours for painting. Thanks Ah, sorry, misread it. IMHO I like black on black though:
  24. Think they're the phantom gts's. Titanium gunmetal (matt finish) spokes, flat black lip Oh and good luck getting the colour code.
×
×
  • Create New...