Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. But they are totally different cars Similar engine/components don't change one from being a family 4 door barge and the other being a 2 seater coupe/convertible? A mazda mx5 has a 2l 4 pot and so does a mondeo, are they in any way similar?
  2. Ah yes, those of us with special names Should be taken away now as you hardly even post up any bargains..... And I've not worn double denim since this incident! It will be back in faahion one day
  3. Have you not heard of the romanian super hampsters he is having shipped over Ahh now that I do believe - Is he having a little trip wire that fires out and makes the hampster fall when the traction control kicks in? No the oil leak just makes it harder for the hampsters to grip
  4. Have seen some silly arguments on here but this one is one of the silliest Monaro or Corvette is a rediculous choice as totally different machines for different people Is my luxo barge Jag similar to everyones 350z as they have pretty much the same performance
  5. Have you not heard of the romanian super hampsters he is having shipped over
  6. Just to confirm and earlier assumption, I am indeed a poser
  7. Ah yes, those of us with special names Should be taken away now as you hardly even post up any bargains.....
  8. I'd rather offer spelling and grammar lessons. sorry next time i will open the google translate!!!! do you know that in Portugal we speak in Portugues? did you know that i speak (not perfectly) 4 languages? did you know that Portugues is at least 3 times more complex than english and we have words that you dont even have explanation for? like " saudade"? if i would try to explain you wouldnt understant what it is! :lol: i love a nice dispute I like Nandos chicken
  9. Fair enough if it's a as I don't hang around here as much as I used to....
  10. Sneak preview of Octets new twin turbos..... impessive stuff can't wait to see/hear it in the flesh
  11. ....And don't forget "bought" and "brought". You had to brung that up didn't you
  12. Parent of the year award nomination... Doesn't look dubbed which makes it all the more sad.... I haven't watched it but if it was that toddler who swears like a navvy then I think it is really sad and, yes, what abysmal parents she must have Yep that's the one, but at least we don't give 9 year olds Uzi's No way I just said that to my mrs "Fully automatic" Things haven't changed a bit since Columbine have they
  13. Parent of the year award nomination... Doesn't look dubbed which makes it all the more sad.... I haven't watched it but if it was that toddler who swears like a navvy then I think it is really sad and, yes, what abysmal parents she must have Meet the parents What have Bob & Netti got to do with it "I am smoking a FAG!"
  14. Parent of the year award nomination... Doesn't look dubbed which makes it all the more sad.... I haven't watched it but if it was that toddler who swears like a navvy then I think it is really sad and, yes, what abysmal parents she must have Yep that's the one, but at least we don't give 9 year olds Uzi's
  15. Parent of the year award nomination... Doesn't look dubbed which makes it all the more sad....
  16. Cheeky ******* ****** I will find you and **** you up the **** !!!!
  17. See you named it after me, good choice
  18. Well the original wheel is still there I guess and pieces are added on? The bottom is not completely flat because it was originally round, had a 200 mile round trip yesterday and I have to say I love the wheel, totally transformed the driving experience
  19. Yep I had already seen the video
  20. It's not that we don't give a **** about it, as was pointed out earlier so many of these rarer afflictions are just unknown to the majority simply because of the rarity. I certainly had not heard of Didmoad until now. +1 it's not a competition on what is the worst disease/condition etc to have or the rarest... generally people will donate to charities that mean something to them, I doubt the ALS charity really means much to the masses, maybe I am cynical though
  21. You F$@# On the plus side you will be saving a generation
  22. I have nipple clamps I am beginning to worry about you now unless you are referring to something to hold your greasing devices steady. Of course
  23. The robots just grow it all, for everyone. It'll be like Star Trek, team humanity. so whos going to pay for the robots or the materials to grow food No economy so no need to pay for them Robots grow on trees do they Yep special robot trees The first robots build the robot trees....
×
×
  • Create New...