-
Posts
22,249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by spursmaddave
-
Quite apt for this thread I think...
-
RIP Joan Rivers, she was a funny one!
spursmaddave replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Noooooooooooooo I just like cool stories -
Would be good if you could 'rent' games digitally, maybe you already can?
-
You'd have fun popping it everytime you went out to your car though But think of all the car park dings you woukd avoid Oh I think we should take this to market asap!! Bugger off I'm going on Dragon's Den with it £250k for 2.5% of my business..... No I don't have a business plan or projection Peter, just 'show me the money!' Well I'm going to the trucker woman. Also gonna put LEDs in mine so will be different. I've just sent off for the patent application. Don't think she is on there anymore? Don't watch it now as nobody seems to invest in anything anymore No I've not seen it for ages either, anyway got to go just making up some numbers...................
-
Though remember the mx5 isn't about being a powerhouse, it still only weighs around 1 tonne, and is very easy to drive on the limit or close to the limit without things going south very quickly. It's designed to be a hoot to drive at slower speeds. I do agree the chassis can cope with more power, heck my mx5 had over 230bhp (mk2). Exactly the best thing about an MX-5 is the handling not the speed, but if speed is your thing then s/c it But then who would s/c a lovely n/a engine in a perfectly weighted car
-
You'd have fun popping it everytime you went out to your car though But think of all the car park dings you woukd avoid Oh I think we should take this to market asap!! Bugger off I'm going on Dragon's Den with it £250k for 2.5% of my business..... No I don't have a business plan or projection Peter, just 'show me the money!' Well I'm going to the trucker woman. Also gonna put LEDs in mine so will be different. I've just sent off for the patent application. Don't think she is on there anymore? Don't watch it now as nobody seems to invest in anything anymore
-
I doubt there will be enough different ones for all of Will's cool stories but we will see I guess
-
Oh right it lets you download but not play until the day, that is just mental torture isn't it I think D/L games is a great idea especially if you have quick t'internet Just think it needs a pricing re-think, but fair enough if people are using it then why make it cheaper just yet Why is it that as consoles have become harder to hack and copy software the prices of the software have gone up surely the savings could be passed on to us poor old gamers
-
-
RIP Joan Rivers, she was a funny one!
spursmaddave replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I honestly thought it was a cool story Just wondered if there was any evidence of Joans rapier wit at the Ritz... She seemed like the sort of person that didn't care where she was to be loud and obnoxious, doubt she would have just had a quiet cream tea... -
You'd have fun popping it everytime you went out to your car though But think of all the car park dings you woukd avoid Oh I think we should take this to market asap!! Bugger off I'm going on Dragon's Den with it £250k for 2.5% of my business..... No I don't have a business plan or projection Peter, just 'show me the money!'
-
RIP Joan Rivers, she was a funny one!
spursmaddave replied to The Bounty Bar Kid's topic in Off Topic Discussion
-
You'd have fun popping it everytime you went out to your car though But think of all the car park dings you woukd avoid
-
I hear you and I'm a physical kind of guy. The trade in is a huge negative to digital and I've used that argument too but do you know how many games over my 30+ years of gaming nice traded in? That's right none, i tend to hoard things until they don't work regardless of their value. It's a failure if mine I know Edit: bugger, bloody iPhone 3G spellcheck Depends on the game really, some I keep if I know I might come back to them, but most I know I won't. For example FIFA, you know there will be another out every year
-
They were good in the 80's, Rio was a great album
-
Just draw the decals on with dry wipe then rub them off when your fed up with them
-
Should Scotland vote to leave the UK ?
spursmaddave replied to ATTAK Z's topic in Off Topic Discussion
The thing is, intelligent scots know that Braveheart, the movie, was bullshit. I don't know why people keep referring to Braveheart... sh!ttest quality slagging i've ever heard. Bare in mind we also have trainspotting And Rab C Nesbitt -
Yeah exactly, anyone saying the wheels are too small etc just doesn't 'get it' do they
-
I'm still not buying digital, bought a game yesterday, £37.99 digital, £22 in Asda and a trade-in when I am done
-
Touareg or XC90 (Anyone with experience of either)
spursmaddave replied to rtbiscuit's topic in Other Cars
Ride that dirty diesel torque -
Touareg or XC90 (Anyone with experience of either)
spursmaddave replied to rtbiscuit's topic in Other Cars
Yeah I think I know what you mean mate its never going to be the jag, but things like yesterday, all our deliveries arrived at the office. Downside is my deptment is other end of the building. Lots of boxes. So drove the Volvo round filled the entire boot and drove it back. Sounds silly but I found it tremendously satisfying. Today owes able to take the kids to their first day at nursery. Couldn't do it in the jag. So previously my wife used to do most of the kids driving. I'm loving that I can do my own thing with the kids now. Happy times, enjoy -
Touareg or XC90 (Anyone with experience of either)
spursmaddave replied to rtbiscuit's topic in Other Cars
Was followed by one today for a bit, they do shift a bit I guess -
That's exactly what I have done to mine!....sitting on the brake pedal at junctions not good in a zed. Juddery brake city! It's a characteristic of the car though. Could have just done some heavy braking got loads of head into the disks and it might have improved it without skimming? I thought skimming was just for warped disks not to remove pad material
-
Touareg or XC90 (Anyone with experience of either)
spursmaddave replied to rtbiscuit's topic in Other Cars
Yeah I think I know what you mean mate