Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Feel free to organise your own events meow!
  2. 4pm on a wet Saturday afternoon, lucky nobody was hurt
  3. Just hope there isn't a backlash on decent muslims living over here
  4. Ady that's rubbish and you know it, I got my 5 for £15 3 months after launch on a £35 a month 2 year deal
  5. They are only sold out and on back order because 90% sold are on eBay for £1000+
  6. As with anything, those that rush and 'must have' the latest thing get ripped off
  7. Maybe at the moment but as things die down I will get a 6 on my current £35 a month contract for less than £100 no problem
  8. You know, I know a person who knows someone that has a sister that knows someone who knew someone else that got done for doing 120mph in a 30mph limit who is not allowed to give any details as the police were involved and the person was actually a diplomat carrying secret documents :scare: :scare: Small world
  9. Can they shoot a red light too when carrying such "Secret Documents" ? I am not at liberty to say
  10. Cheers Ady, I know those deals but I am an existing customer so I want better to stay I am on £35 unlimited everything apart from 0800 which I don't use anyway... so £100 for a 6 16gb on my current plan will do nicely at the end of the month when I am due a renewal
  11. Not so much what he drives but how he drives it
  12. Is it wrong that I feel far more sympathy for an aid worker than a journalist?
  13. a friend of mine downloaded the video of one these beheadings and said the same thing - that he just calmly sat there waiting for his throat to be slit Yup, the first one he sits there and basically slags off his family and country before he is happily killed? Just seems odd. Maybe if they gave you that option or if you don't then your whole family etc die too?
  14. What button lets you hold hands?
  15. Yeah much more fun that way
  16. Haha yeah always the oldies I called aunts/uncle I was hugely impressed with the strength of family and community, although I did find it suffocating at times....
  17. I know someone that has a sister that knows someone who knew someone else that got done for doing 120mph in a 30mph limit but I am not allowed to give any details as the police were involved and the person was actually a diplomat carrying secret documents :scare: :scare:
  18. Is that the mirror lake? Some good photo opportunities definitely Anyway I am sure your old girl will be fine, if not you have your Romanian mechanic riding shotgun
  19. Now that is a cool story bro
  20. Don't worry it's just another of Will's 'stories'
  21. Just your wallet
  22. I think like a lot of things the attitude is gradually changing... The single most worrying thing on this thread is you reading the Daily Mail
  23. +1. I've got one ������ I will have a play with you That's worrying.. Is that your usual chat up line Trust me I have met Pete, you would be very dissapointed
  24. Lovely pictures, you Dad would have been proud
×
×
  • Create New...