Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I did search and nothing came up I realise it is fecked I'm just saying lets not be as harsh as we normally are with the 'use the search' comments Peace & Love everyone, time for some Pink Floyd....
  2. For all those (including me) who berate people for not using the search function... I started a thread called 'Motorised Cubby' a while back and I just searched for it to post up a link... Quick search I typed 'motorised cubby' I got 2 pages without my thread Advanced search 'motorised cubby' author 'spursmaddave' and got... no results The thread is here - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=54590 Am I a complete fool or what
  3. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=54590
  4. Most stick on screen navs are 4"-5" ones, the navman panoramic fits the zed satnav cubby perfectly so it suits my setup also the big screen is nice you can everything so clearly! I had to butcher it a bit there is a thread on here called motorised cubby, although i broke the motor
  5. Newer portable satnavs are very good, my one is a navman panoramic taken out of its casing and stuck behind the cubby. I get a signal on it within about 10-15 seconds of turning the car on at £150 with a 7" screen i would say it is not expensive either imo
  6. A plenum spacer would which is common to add with an uprev. How many Zeds have you driven, the uprev makes the throttle much more responsive :wink:
  7. At the end of the day he is 34 so saying this is his last chance is fairly harsh Nice to see an unbiased Chelsea viewpoint, too many strong personalities at Chelsea has seen off plenty of managers, Chelsea winning the CL has masked a lot of problems but anyway back to AVB, not being able to change tactics during a game is not something that hampered Harry One thing is for sure we will have to hit the ground running and any new signing hit form straight away both big asks... I have been reading up on his time at Porto and he likes to play with the following - 2 mobile CBs, Kaboul, dawson, ventoghen (maybe) bye bye King, Gallas & Nelson 2 attacking fullbacks, Walker & BAE 1 holding/tackling mid, Parker,Sandro 1 playmaker, Modic (maybe) if not Sigurdsson or Mountinho (hopefully) 1 box to box mid, VDV 2 pacey wide men, Bale & Lennon 1 goalscorer, Defoe
  8. What do the footy experts on here (that means not you Zugara) think of AVB and his appointment, I'm a glass half full kind of guy so I think that the squad of players we have suits his style much more than the Chelsea ones did.
  9. Shameless absolutely shameless If they were blue I would have them
  10. 15. spending £10 a month on male grooming products and £50 a month on Zed grooming products Probably because I obviously need very little improvement but it serves as a good indicator none the less
  11. No guarantee it still has it though Why not? Not actually removable item unless you have the hardware and software to do it with Yes but the license is saleable isn't it and that is most of the cost Almost certainly it is still on the car but it can't be taken for granted that was my point... If it has then a nice bonus and I doubt the dealer would even be aware
  12. +1 especially if you need it for a 2nd car
  13. This is allowed if you become a hairdresser Well I had an operation on Thursday on my head to remove some glass from my accident 27 years ago, turned out to be the size of an almond in its shell , a huge cyst with the glass in it, but, the Dr wouldnt let me keep it, but i looked at it,so does that me a hair dresser now i have 200 stitches in my head, 197 from my accident and 3 on Thursday.....hope i never go bald.... I'm only jealous as my haircut days are well and truly behind me As for the carpet comment, neither are spotless I will get my hired help to sort them out
  14. This is allowed if you become a hairdresser
  15. Oh, go then happy birthday David and hope 50 shades of grey works for you cos thinking you are 21 don't I was fishing for a smurf but he isn't biting Expect that 50 shades of grey is taking its toll, him still being on his honeymoon and all that I believe in Grahams case it is 50 shades of sliver and blue
  16. Yeah I am not sure I would want oceans of it everywhere but on small itemsike the key fob or door pillars it looks really nice, better than a vinyl wrap I would say from experience
  17. Oh, go then happy birthday David and hope 50 shades of grey works for you cos thinking you are 21 don't I was fishing for a smurf but he isn't biting
  18. I do see someone for counselling.... the trouble is it's Graham I think the 2 of us have the most severe strain of the disease, his has manifested itself in all things silver, blue & smurf like, mine has gone down a slightly darker route with carbon fibre, cross dressing and potatoes
  19. No guarantee it still has it though
  20. Any new cat back will solve the problem Your cats will almost certainly be fine, they are at the front of the system and are a bit more robust than the flanges on the backbox....
  21. The boot release is obviously on the alarm 'ring' so if someone has bodged a connection somewhere that would explain it I guess... hope you get it sorted buddy
  22. It is just getting worse and worse the amount of rain that fell last night here was just unbelievable Glad you survived the monsoon Annie if you are planning to build an Ark please let me know as long as having a split personality counts as a pair
  23. The worrying thing is I took that pic this morning before I even saw this thread
  24. Oi that is slanderous, the only biscuit I have dipped today was a hobnob honest !
×
×
  • Create New...