Hahaha. Come on Dave, sort those shaders out. I've got a decent collection now. I favour this blue number personally...
Handy to spot you when you need reviving
Glad I managed to get a passenger ride in Guns back in May on some of my favourite roads
I can see something sensible on that lovely drive down on the South Coast, and maybe a little track toy just to keep the speed urges at bay
So when you drive it on the road it will hop over the bumps, smell when you open the window, make a drone when you accelerate & scrap over speed bumps, sounds more like a track car than a road car
I hate you
Yeah the 'light' of your armour determines the level after you reach 20
What do you do with all the materials gathered? I have discarded loads and not seen any benefits? I don't get it??
Some is useful for upgrades although some does seem to be useless...
So when you drive it on the road it will hop over the bumps, smell when you open the window, make a drone when you accelerate & scrap over speed bumps, sounds more like a track car than a road car
I'll bare that in mind, thanks I do however have a very good friend who has firm contacts in the US who helps me ship my goodies over
Romanian by any chance?
I guess Saturn & Mercury will be the add ons released christmas time...
I am currently level 28 and worked out I meed 28 ascendant shards to upgrade my armour fully
I had 2 sets of REO50As and thought they were very good indeed, maybe a bit skittish in the wet if they were cold though, changed to MPSS and was very pleased with a lot better grip in both dry & wet