Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Really???? a 318i is the best looking car you have ever seen??
  2. For £500 just change the backbox to a scorpion or cobra and fill the tank up with the change, job done
  3. Buy a more powerful car
  4. I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too
  5. I went to a local place at the weekend... 2 x front seats and headrests recovered ex black leather with perforated black leather centre panels and piped with vivid blue leather.......................................£985.00 + vat 2 x front door panels completely covered ex black leather piped as above.........................................£385.00 + vat 2 x gaiters ex black leather with blue saddle stitching..........................£90.00 + vat So £1750 for 2 seats, 2 door cards & gaiters, bit too rich for me I am just going to get a set of these instead
  6. Just listened to Live in Japan Highway Star
  7. +1 I also called them a scumsucking scamming ***** because it made me feel better
  8. May have been something to do with the message I sent them
  9. You must declare whatever they ask you for. They will ask if you've had any claims OR ACCIDENTS in the last 5 years, regardless of fault. You must tell them. And YES it will affect the premium If you have had an accident that was not your fault in the eyes of insurance companies that makes you more likely to have another accident, that may or may not be your fault
  10. Do you not have a front cig lighter? Far easier to route from there, less distance and nothing to remove
  11. At least he HAS a Zed
  12. From the symbol on the dash it looks like it makes a nice cup of tea
  13. Yep, but I bet someone would still turn up in a Maidstone carpark late at night with £6k in their pocket thinking they were getting the sale of the century only to wake up in casualty
  14. Yay relief overcomes the realisation that even after a year you have missed probably the most common talked about problem on the entire forum
  15. 21....yeah right 9 point...possibly £250......not a hope in hell How very dare you
  16. spursmaddave

    Photoshop Help

  17. Zedley has already been owned by Mr P
  18. Different isn't always better but fair play
  19. I couldn't possibly say what he is thinking now.....
  20. I am never bored or on my own, you are only jealous because the voices don't talk to you
  21. spursmaddave

    Photoshop Help

  22. £10,500 http://www.adtrader.co.uk/north-west/merseyside/southport/cars/cars-for-sale/nissan-350-z-3-5-v6-313-gt-3dr-coupe-2007-07-reg/88b3d02be1c3490c9d50480b7e11aec3 Gone down nearly 4k in 6 days and moved from Liverpool to Maidstone
  23. This isn't a tablet but it shows how it would be installed Excuse the manly hairy knee
×
×
  • Create New...