Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Looks dear to me but summer price I guess...
  2. I took mine off, sanded them down with a dremel and sprayed them
  3. A prime example of less is more if you ask me
  4. Ye sure.............. You'll be meeting Graham 'glrnet' I will be there too but my Zed is only very very lightly modified
  5. What some of us might have after looking at this thread too much.... Aichen Wang
  6. Naksuki Fukase
  7. If we are on to funny names.... Ivona Dadic
  8. it's in the skip with the tape deck and the mini disc
  9. Why not fit one of these and make up a good story for when people ask what it does
  10. I had a drive down to Cornwall last year but 2 weeks before it some ***** in a white van side swiped my Zed so I spend the whole journey looking at all the cars that were better than my Insignia diesel
  11. Most of them are ok for what they are, not my cup of tea but an 18y/old would get excited Plenty of cars on here could be added to that list imo
  12. Here you go Neil
  13. I think photographs like this answer Haydens question - women loved being ogled over! Luckily I can ogle and type at the same time
  14. It would wipe out all the posts they had made from years back and then where would we be
  15. Oh OK - we can take a hint. Send me your photograph and I will add you to the totty list so you can feel good about yourself. Only condition is you have to wear a mankind while spiking a volleyball. I met him in Wales.... more like the grotty list
  16. A bad tool blames his workmen...
  17. I still can't help modding though This was my mini mac 2 days after I got it....
  18. Fixed it for you
  19. only if your head protrudes above the windscreen Im ok then
  20. SMD this doesnt include you btw.... just in case you had some of those urges again I don't need to be on a totty list
  21. Your link is full of fail
  22. True it gives me a million times more pleasure to drive my Zed than spend hours detailing it... I usually keep it looking half decent though to be fair
  23. Totally agree, the Bose stuff isn't really Bose. It's totally garbage. Got the whole lot in my garage. Removed after 3 month on my Z when new. Could get rid of it fast enough. Turn it up and it sounds like a duck farting under water. If you only listen to the radio, why bother anyway. My Zed is completely 'Bose'less... well some of it is still in place but not in use
  24. Isn't it terrible when people on here know you better than you think they do
×
×
  • Create New...