Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Should look good on the 370 Jay, hopefully it will reignite the love affair
  2. I would definitely sell the plate seperately as not everyones cup of tea really or just take a hit on the plate as its a luxury thing and one that a lot of people cant justify right now... Difficult times, but in your position I would strip as much as I could to maximise the cash & possible sale.... as you say someone might fancy it as it is but most newbies on here looking seem to have a 6-8k budget to be fair
  3. GLWT I would say put it back to stock, I can't see too many people wanting to pay 5 figures for a 2004 Zed with 60k+ even one in such good nick as yours.....
  4. A Hyundai Veloster? I guess you mean the turbo, why would you spend £25k on something slower and just as thirsty
  5. Do you drive around a lot looking lost when you go somewhere new Iv'e only ever driven a car with satnav so I feel a bit weird without it... I find it useful for speed cam spots, keeping speed in check and obviously finding my way to places I don't know
  6. Except the BIG question.... why would he want to look at 350's when he wants a 370z http://www.evo.co.uk/search/?words=370z&searchby=website&submit_dn=GO
  7. Trouble is the 370z has not been popular so I can't see anyone bothering to make fascia's and looms for it, the US forums will be the place to keep an eye on though
  8. I had a look too, big red zed orange stitching on the quilted bit Would look ok in a white Zed though
  9. He will be getting a summons from myself for copyright infringement
  10. Very nice pics
  11. Look now get some spacers to show them off
  12. Saucer of milk for docwra & ian
  13. Or maybe a sweaty sock
  14. Might be time to just realise im gna get beat by people with less superior looking cars but have cash ah well, got a few tips from this topic and made myself look like a proper car retard lol. Ill stick to vinyl wrapping til i can learn more before posting up these topics Hey there are plenty of retards on here, pretty much 99% of them have posted on this thread, myself included You summed it up pretty well saying 'less superior looking cars' For me a Zed is about cruising around making a lovely noise and showing off a beautiful car
  15. Mine is a 2004, well over 100k and still cool as.... I have my aircon on all year round pretty much I am sure that helps in the long run with issues like bad smells and equipment failing
  16. 2 very good mods
  17. Same as when you have the drivers window open and wash the windscreen
  18. At the end of the day it's an open forum, as long as nobody is rude or personal then if someone young or old, new or longstanding posts up about being beaten by a hot hatch they will get the same replys
  19. That's a real shame
×
×
  • Create New...