Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It would seem Sky are very selective of area, if your area is deemed outside their preffered risk then not a chance, makes a bit of a mockery of being a 'car club' specialist, you would think that the fact we are members here and take pride in our cars would count more than a post code or having a garage. I have found this with most of the other so called specialist insurers who apparently cater for modifications etc but ONLY if your post code suits :thumbsdown: If there wasn't too much of a gap I might be tempted but when all the so called 'specialists' are twice as much as a mainstream insurer with ALL mods declared then its very poor imo
  2. Well done Graham on the photo shoot and the quoting You have spent so much time and effort on your car it is really earned Glad to see you quoting correctly at last too I was beginning to think you were an oriental smurf and read everything in reverse
  3. That sounds about right to me, the bose amp runs on a very very low signal I think someone has tried and failed to upgrade a non bose to bose unfortunately and feck knows what has gone on with the satnav I would just get a half decent HU and plumb that into your existing speakers and sub, see how it sounds then upgrade further if needed
  4. Abbey Facebook :thumbsdown:
  5. Hi mate, I did think of keyser but it's a first come first served type of thing. Don't worry our member doing it will not disappoint Sarnie You and a certain Smurf seem to quote what hasn't been said yet
  6. Eh? The Buy It Now price is £4,150 Oops didn't see that thought it was the starting price... In that case worth a punt
  7. Tarmac AKA Mrs Doyle Thanks Adrian but I like my bonnet catch just the way it is
  8. Does the HU have 4 RCA outs for front x2 and rear x2.... Bose - Non Bose -
  9. There must be an rca in to the satnav then, I never had the factory satnav so not sure myself sorry.... Most reverse cams are just a wire to the reverse light for power, and then a signal is fed back to the screen, thats how my aftermarket one works anyway... Good luck with sorting it all out
  10. "I have had it with these motherf*cking snakes in this motherf*cking car!"
  11. Yeah yeah... I've got some nice engine bay goodies for you coming.... That way you wont feel inferior when Grezza lifts his lid Cheers fella's Unfortunately there is a problem with my bonnet catch, it only opens at service time or when the car is in my garage
  12. Sound like a real aftermarket bodge job, I don't think any 350's import or not come with rear view cameras as standard
  13. Awwwe I was gonna order a full bodykit and wheels on the 9th September..... oh well have to go somewhere else now
  14. If it goes for sub £5k its ok given the colour but it really is about as bog standard as it gets huh
  15. Seeing as it was an Import maybe the original Nav was Japanese and a 2nd Unit was installed in English That would explain 2 units the previous owner must have not been ar$ed to take the old one out. Also maybe the car was originally non Bose and someone fitted the sub & speakers then realised there was no amp.... You could sort everything out but I personally wouldn't bother, new HU, new amp, new Speakers & Sub you will be looking at £1,000+ though all depends how much you like your sound system
  16. LMFAO An old clevland steamer ehh neil I like her...... but not letting anyone take a dump on my chest I'd cut a bollock of to have a go on her So would I and I only have one left
  17. I reckon it's one of those cars you will always miss for one reason or another, bit like a Zed in that respect, not perfect but very loveable.... also a bit like me
  18. Looks very purple in the sun
  19. True, but I haven't really got any scenery pics, don't get time to go out these days and on my drive way isn't the best. Nah I'll apply once she's finished which I hope will be next year She will never be finished By that I mean you will always be changing something, you have spent far too much time with a certain other Azure member Haha that must be you then Dave as I want a new stereo The engine bay will stay the way it is now till Wales next year then another change. I'm quite tempted to wrap, but can't bare the thought of taking it off after spending well over a grand to then put it in the bin. Yeah but isn't it the same with painting? You could spend a lot on a paint job and get chips etc...
  20. True, but I haven't really got any scenery pics, don't get time to go out these days and on my drive way isn't the best. Nah I'll apply once she's finished which I hope will be next year She will never be finished By that I mean you will always be changing something, you have spent far too much time with a certain other Azure member
  21. Surely you could do a little photoshopping on the pics The match is a lot better than before I agree
  22. There was a young man called Cragus, He has often offered to tea-bag us He once had a Zed But knocked that on the head He will probly end up with a Brabus... SpursMadDave, removed the seat To make his pushbike lighter, Now every time he sits down, He takes it up the shite-er! I told you before I don't want to buy your bike, or your chair
  23. You have to get an F650 Oh and IT my ar$e MDM = Mailorder Designer Model
  24. I can always lend you a DA Ian! a DA won't fix these issues I'm afraid unless you can Ian it appears I have made a boo boo I thought you lived at Northampton hence the roadwork joke I have a memory like a sive and forgot you had a paintwork problem. Sometimes when we joke about other people on the outside tend to put 2and2together and come up with 5. And not realising its a genuine **** up sit in judgment I am fully aware that you are an excellent detailer and as you know pump you at every opportunity. Shame others can't see the bigger picture. Trust I have not caused you any hardship hence the public apology Dear Mods, Can someone please teach Peter how to quote a post properly. Yours Sincerely Everybody else on the Forum
×
×
  • Create New...