Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. +1 I have broken lots of bits but then every single piece of trim in my Zed has been off at some point, a fact I am strangely proud of
  2. Everything crossed as it won't be the same without you, June & of course Guns
  3. I have fitted 3 HU, changed every speaker, fitted an amp and a sub in the boot, hardwired a satnav with its own speaker, fitted a dab, a motorised cubby, auto door mirrors (twice) I have blown many a fuse
  4. Will dig them out but its in the manual if you have one, from memory the window fuses are in the one in the passenger footwell which has a map on the back of the lid pop it off and swap drivers and passengers over see what happens....
  5. It not a swingers meet you know Says who It's one of the best swinging meets going although last time I ended up with the missus as all the keys in the bowl looked the same
  6. Wasso is a middle aged polisher
  7. Yeah a bit like Cheryl Cole wearing primark jeans it spoils a really nice rear end
  8. Have you got your bus pass now
  9. Certainly could be a fuse issue, i have some pdf's of all thd fuses but if you know where the 2 banks are, driver footwell and by the battety then its all on the covers. As for the ribbon it is very fragile, if he pulled it then it could be fubar im sure alex can sort you out a new one
  10. Very nice, pretty much anything would be quieter than the K1 I would spend £20 on new plates though those dont look right to me....
  11. How did Arsenal and Chelsea get on today
  12. Peer pressure FTW Do it do it do it do it DO IT !!!!
  13. I think he should be banned if he doesn't show up to this one! Especially with those new wheels, you can't spend all that money then cry off the best meet of the year it just isn't cricket
  14. I think a Zedshed trip is in order.... You can see the king of bling and the queen of camber
  15. Oi! Sort it out and be there, or I am coming to get you
  16. I think Alex mean as technical help etc a very very kind offer but I guess if you have no faith then fair enough. Can you explain the issue a little more as to me it maybe sounds worse than it is possibly.... i.e. not a huge amount to fix hopefully
  17. I can FT you and get Mary to hold the phone out the window
  18. Book me up for everything please Mr G, myself and my lovely +1
  19. Feel your pain mate, It does sound to me like a ribbon issue which if sorted by replacing would hopefully sort the aircon & trip computer, the window might have been a dodgy motor anyway as its a common issue I can see why people are saying give them a chance but by the sounds of it you have, would be different if it was just one painful visit but seems you have to and fro a fair bit... As suggested write them a letter saying you have lost faith in their expertise and would they be prepared to pay for a 3rd party to fix what they have broken and hopefully they will respond favourably if a decent outfit Good luck
  20. A bit of aggro and expense to unmate it wirh his car, I am sure you COULD get it to work but don't see the logic... Also is it a Bose and does your JDM have a sub and rear speakers
  21. Just being pedantic but if your amp had a single RCA to sub then a split connector to 2 RCAs will be doing nothing I believe single one would have done the job...
  22. Well if you get a complaint you can mention that and the conversation will almost certainly end
  23. Probably no then You will just have to save the pennies for an upRev...
×
×
  • Create New...