Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Very nice so much better than the first effort
  2. Sorry but THIS is the best car advert ever made...
  3. Stormgirl Joined on Oct 02 2009 23:07 Members · 13 posts Think she went fairly quickly But remembered fondly... I joined about a month later, luckily I am a keeper ? That's not SMD - he's got too much hair . . . . . Thanks Ian, you don't post that much but when you do it hurts I did have hair once you know, but we didn't get on and went our separate ways....
  4. I have numerous warnings for you in my fictitious list, mostly for anti Nismo jibes #### how many must I have
  5. I can hold your hand too Steve
  6. At least my class armour isn't a skirt. And one coloured up by Vivienne Westwood for that! I am usually mashing Minotaurs not looking for a cyber date
  7. Come on Will you know it makes sense
  8. All the cool kids are on PS4
  9. Stormgirl Joined on Oct 02 2009 23:07 Members · 13 posts Think she went fairly quickly But remembered fondly... I joined about a month later, luckily I am a keeper
  10. .....that's second hand 4.2 V8 R8 money as well....... Second hand XKR 5l V8 money
  11. You say lovely cloak, I say Nan's old curtains...
  12. Indeed BTW I think I was referring to you saying you wound up the guys on the jag forum. Yeah I know, honestly like fishing with hand grenades really, far too easy to wind them up Hmm maybe I should get a jag sounds like I would fit in well You would be as welcome as a ham sandwich at a bar mitzvah Is that cause Im one of them ghastly asda using youths Yep, if you think Dan & I are team M&S you wait until you meet the Harrods Posse Team m and s... Laughable! Steves name not mine, I am more S&M than M&S
  13. Why poor Zed, cars can be fixed, she might have walked in on her husband/boyfriend with another woman
  14. There is also a huge amount that the press were not allowed to report at the time, but yes the press get to make their take on things although it is supposed to be unbiased...
  15. Now I feel old, 89?! Mind you adults born in the 90's really make me feel old I left school in '85 Old git..... I left school in 90 hence my statement I started feeling old when I realised footballers younger than me were retiring Jimmy Greaves?
  16. Now I feel old, 89?! Mind you adults born in the 90's really make me feel old I left school in '85
  17. Indeed BTW I think I was referring to you saying you wound up the guys on the jag forum. Yeah I know, honestly like fishing with hand grenades really, far too easy to wind them up Hmm maybe I should get a jag sounds like I would fit in well You would be as welcome as a ham sandwich at a bar mitzvah Is that cause Im one of them ghastly asda using youths Yep, if you think Dan & I are team M&S you wait until you meet the Harrods Posse
  18. That is true enough I guess
  19. Indeed BTW I think I was referring to you saying you wound up the guys on the jag forum. Yeah I know, honestly like fishing with hand grenades really, far too easy to wind them up Hmm maybe I should get a jag sounds like I would fit in well You would be as welcome as a ham sandwich at a bar mitzvah
  20. Indeed BTW I think I was referring to you saying you wound up the guys on the jag forum. Yeah I know, honestly like fishing with hand grenades really, far too easy to wind them up
  21. No wind ups, if you can afford to take the hit on a new car, either cash or PCP then go for it, either way it makes for more 2nd hand bargains for the rest of us
  22. Never had a problem with the size of my horn before or after I had a Zed, and definitely not while.... just a tap of the right foot was enough for a lazy lob
  23. BEST GAME EVER! Is it because you can hit keys frustratedly and still win? You can headbutt the keyboard and win :headbang:
  24. Hopefully there will be the option to do missions or story mode multiplayer in GTA5 that would be good
  25. Have you finished Barbie Horse Adventure yet? No, didn't level up my horses jump skill enough, so couldn't jump a fence to proceed to the next level. Noobie mistake you have to get the feed and training correct before you attempt any jumps Erm well that's what I read anyway
×
×
  • Create New...