Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Chris was that you driving any of the cars in the film
  2. So BBK doesn't stand for Bare Back Kid
  3. I think I still have my standard one somewhere Peter, if I can find it you can have it I don't want anything for it other than postage unless you can wait till I see you next
  4. I think the website has promise......
  5. It's what my teenage daughter says, so I thought I'd try it also I think the key words there are 'teenage' and 'try'
  6. I still laugh at people buying 3D Tv's
  7. I'm not. I used to be. I thought working on cars is so rewarding and fun and imagine getting paid for it! Then I did a few bits and for people. I can't be bothered with other peoples cars and a hobby then becomes a job and that is not something fun, Very ture, it is hard to take something that is fun and work in that field without it become a daily drudge..... not saying impossible just hard...
  8. I work in the NHS in central support. Says it all really.... only in the public sector would someone be paid for working more hours than they actually do.... and we wonder why the NHS is such a black hole which sucks all our taxes away Not knocking the people that work in the NHS if I could work less hours and work more then I would but then if it was a business I would be slightly worried that we would go down the pan......
  9. Never locked mine if someone has broken into your Zed a flimsy bit of plastic trim isn't going to stop them
  10. Thanks Mr Cholmondley-Warner
  11. At first glance I think Quasimodo more than Nismo
  12. Tyre monitoring systems are good the one on the Leon went off the other day and the missus realised we had a slow punture
  13. hehe If I bring my Leon can we have a VAG meet
×
×
  • Create New...