Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Have you got a purple one at all
  2. Yep exactly what is happening here, up to about 2 months ago the houses/flats opposite were still being built and we received a notice that parking restrictions were coming into force and parking only allowed in allocated bays and visitors areas were for visitors only. Luckily we rent a double garage so have room for 3 cars but all the other flats where people have 2 cars are up in arms saying they will refuse to pay for extra spaces WTF.... They KNEW this when they moved here, now there are signs up and cars are being ticketed, people are now saying they won't pay them so I don't know what will happen probably get messy
  3. I only model professionally
  4. I can't see Keyser or Buster fitting into the red shirt
  5. OOh Nice lol...thanks for postin the pics No worries, just right click on the pic when you have it on the screen full size, click the image button when you are posting and paste
  6. Very nice You really do look like Onslow huh
  7. I love 2tone
  8. Have to say my 2 year old xoom with jellybean is very smooth, not quite as slick as an iPad but then it was £150 for 32mb so doesn't even compare to an iPad1 really I agree older and cheaper tabs are laggy but if you buy a new one with a fast processor then the latest releases of Android are catching up pretty quick
  9. hmmmm.......somebody with a very long schlong then, 'cos its all the way across to the centre of the windscreen How quickly you forget me, and you said you cared
  10. Spot on Dave It's a real burden being right all the time, luckily my Missus understands.... Mostly
  11. Yeah but about 6 hours late grandad! Some of work unsociable hours I might get a couple one for each car, I am guessing they are just held on with sticky pads Don't want to get the vent really.... someone hurry and get one and post a review
  12. I see one every day, have you lost yours already
  13. Shows how badly the 370z sold Be interesting to see that figure by year and separating imports, oh and by colour and if they are GT spec.... Yes I work a lot with figures and statistics and they give me the horn
  14. Or is may have been that evening when we went dogging
  15. Or maybe Caroline has hung her handbag on the switch.... Worth checking Pete
  16. Andrew, you know in Wales when I was demonstrating my new super duper cleaner and I just wiped a line across your windscreen for effect
  17. +1,000,000 on the engine bay.... is it a straight swap with a 350
  18. I often think I am getting bored but then I go for a proper drive and remember why I wanted one in the first place and why I was not disappointed when I did There are faster, better looking, more economical, more practical better handling cars out there but you will be hard pushed to find one that ticks almost every box like a Zed does
  19. It's the damp weather bringing all the rust out
  20. I think that is definitely BBK coming down the stairs at the end for his milk
  21. Oi oi I'm still in the room
  22. Exclusive photo captures 350z-uk Moderators meet...
×
×
  • Create New...