Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. All the cool kids use cameras
  2. 350z is definitely better looking than a 370z and also a more involving drive...
  3. Apple have definitely started to lose the plot since Jobs died.... Little things like the lightning connector adapter, why wasn't there one in the box with an iPhone 5 to connect with a 4 socket I'm sure their chinese factory could have pushed out a few million at 0.01p a piece
  4. Alignment then for sure Go for proper laser job might cost you £100 but well worth it given the price of decent rubber Than surely I'm doing it too cheap as alignment is free with P3 services otherwise only £45 inc. VAT at my garage (plus I have a much better machine than a laser one ) Iv'e seen that machine I think I should get mine checked now I have new rubber shouldn 't I....
  5. Yep mine are mid range
  6. The original episode with the peel was very funny, this is like watching last of the summer wine... I'll have to take your word regarding the original episode. I think it was the last episode that really made me laugh, that and the caravan holiday one...
  7. The original episode with the peel was very funny, this is like watching last of the summer wine...
  8. Hmmm usual mix of good, bad & rediculous
  9. Installed HU, speakers & sub but got the amp put in professionally
  10. Please be good.....
  11. Have we ever known
  12. Nice job, blacks look so nice when clean, almost as nice as Azure.... almost
  13. Just something else to waste time cleaning and polishing.... spend your money on some fuel and go for a nice drive
  14. Pics would be good, yes there will be tears but then we get to see the transformation
  15. Around the Ingatestone turnoff, a VERY dirty ginger
  16. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67084-odds-and-sods/ I couldn't be ar$ed to be honest
  17. You been drinking? One letter out and I have not been drunk in over 15 years
  18. There is an ebay link to kne with no reserve ^^^
  19. Only joking, I just want a slap
  20. Doesn't Pete buy these and tart them up?
×
×
  • Create New...