Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I don't understand rugby
  2. Can anything buy you class? If not, what is class? A 5,000 word essay will suffice SMD Nothing can buy class or intelligence or a personality. There are far better things to worry about in my book, just accept yourself for who you are and your limitations, love yourself and others will love you too
  3. Definitely being fussy, I learned in my younger days not to dismiss women that had 'been around' there is definitely no substitute for experience
  4. Flash aaaaaaaah savior of the ECU....
  5. It's not so much class that seperates anymore rather money, and money does not buy you class
  6. I have never been unemployed and loved my little staffy would have another if I didn't live in a flat... I would never put a staffy in a harness, anyone that has had one will know what loving dogs they are, they just have a bad reputation unfortunately....
  7. Have a great birthday matey
  8. My P3 @ Kaiser Motors was south of £200 but that didn't include plugs, the plugs only need doing ever 50k of 5 years I believe not every P3...
  9. Yeah shame as Chris' 370 would have gone to another very good forum home
  10. But you already have the cane and everything
  11. Isn't there a source button on the steering wheel to change between cd/aux/radio? Sorry I only had my Bose for 2 days over 3 years ago
  12. Sounds like a ribbon has come loose from the fascia to the board inside, would have to be a unit out inspection job
  13. Well yeah because there is a pic in the first post... Wasso could polish a turd
  14. Do you mean the front sticks out too far? If so just drill some new holes in the OEM plates I had this with my JVC it stuck out to allow the front to til for the cd player, I was never going to use it so I set it back flush...
  15. So you gonna get some polished rims for your white pimp mobile Pete
  16. Rays are super light I also like the look of them but then I don't like the slammed deep dish american look, especially on a car you want to actually drive anywhere and enjoy...
  17. Whats wrong with that
  18. That was a good price. mine with the same tyre was £1400! I could not believe it when I saw the invoice! Actually now I think about it I think they originally ordered a standard 350z alloy do maybe that was the price quoted
  19. Can't think of anyone you might know who recently sold a 40th Edition in Quartz Good luck with the search, I know Wasso will be happy not to see your engine bay in May
  20. Nice one Will, a bit of good news at last
  21. I doubt it, just the lack of juice from the battery causing all sorts of fun and games.... Always best to leave it unlocked if your not going to use it for a while, obviously only if it is garaged
  22. : welcome: Sounds scary all written like that but all fairly standard 9 year old Zed issues... My clutch clicked it is the spring mechanism, a good soaking with white silicon grease and it will be fine
  23. If I wanted then the centre caps wouldn't put me off, easily get some better ones.... Even my repair the other year through insurance quoted under £1k for a front Rays alloy with a new REO50A on it.... Still a lot of money though
  24. And yes you are a fussy so and so
×
×
  • Create New...