Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. My mother (or anyone else for that matter) never told her younger brother that he'd been adopted as a baby. He didn't find out until he was 44 when he needed a birth certificate to get married. I only found out on the day he was married, I was 24 at the time. Pete I only found out a few years ago that I have a hlaf brother & sister.... BBK did Mummy say you would meet a nice girl one day
  2. This is how I park at Bluewater...
  3. Good job he isn't a ladder salesman
  4. Got to love that foaming nipple...
  5. Don't worry we are not all clean freaks
  6. Corrected that for you I did well to get 2 dull fucs in one pic
  7. After his pic earlier in the thread I best show our very own Mr PotatoMod If you look REALLY carefully you can just see Will in the background trying to hide
  8. Just a warning to those that have not been before..... those Welsh Valleys can be dangerous
  9. Yep I think both those comments merit one, but you might have a chance to redeem yourself Ok point taken.... I would only go for the GT86 if I wasn't getting a Jag Nice one, I hear some jags are quicker than both Transit vans and mobility scooters. I the right hands obviously. Some diesel jags are quicker than a Zed Only in a straight line I expect
  10. I inspire lots of people in lots of ways
  11. Nice selection of vehicles
×
×
  • Create New...