Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. When I told my Mum on the phone about meeting my ex-wife - I hope she isn't black She was Indian.... Different generation
  2. On bringing me a cup of tea in the bath and catching me bashing the bishop - lock the bloody door if your going to do that in here! And clear that tea stain up off the bathroom carpet!
  3. On climbing trees - don't come running to me if you break your legs
  4. I have LOTS of questions..... Why do you not see white dog poo anymore? Why do round pizzas come in a square box? If While E Coyote had all that money to order stuff from ACME why didn't he just go and buy dinner? What is the point of rhetorical questions? + many many more
  5. I can reveal that the reason Papa does not do boats is dueto a freak accident at a lake a few years back.... I mean look at the poor guys face, it makes me want to
  6. Very nice job mate I suppose I should really get mine done now especially as I have spare door cards anyway Is the sound quality that much cleaner, I would imagine the solid bit was bouncing a fair bit back around the door card Thanks for the kind words, glad it all went to plan!
  7. As long as you wear the jodhpurs and bring the riding crop I could put up with the Eau de Horse Wee
  8. Bargain, I almost got one of these but splashed out on the 840 GLWTS
  9. That one is actually true...
  10. I am careful where I park but not paranoid, much more to worry about in life like if you can feel your toes
  11. Looks are in the eye of the beholder i think there rear of the scirocco is boring but thata me Also the fact of the matter if 90% of parts in each car are identical, i wouldnt be suprised if over 1/4mile the seat is faster due to less wasted power through the Haldex The Cupra is very keen on a tune too, 350bhp with not much fettling at all
  12. I looked at a Roc but again just couldn't get away from that styling, front fantastic, rear
  13. I take it your Mums tongue was black then
  14. I got mine done after about 16months and nearly 20k. Did all the usual prerequisite mods and I think that way I appreciated it more having driven the car so much without it
  15. I guess I shouldn't really drive to work then
  16. Hey dont talk about MrPotatoZed like that Sorry Sid
  17. Is that to watch video on the go? I never bothered but I would imagine that would do it
  18. Is that an advert to say you want some and that you'll be free? Oh god! Why did I phrase it like that? It did come across as if to say "take me baby I'm free all night every night" You never know who might come knocking now...... Just beware..... I'm bringing my stockings
  19. PM me nearer the time and I will FT you from the car park no problem
  20. Won't happen there is always some idiot with a clever answer for everything
  21. Yeah I think it's only right to pass on the information and obviously speculate about residuals.... At the end of the day the 370 was/is a poor seller, that doesn't make it a bad car, just a car that is out of place these days... If they revamped it and fitted a smaller turbo charged engine in it then it would probably sell better these days...
×
×
  • Create New...