Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. My list is HUGE! 2006 - Mazda 6 2.3l Sport 2007 - Seat Leon FR TDI (new and currently on 72k) 2008 - Hyundai Coupe (bought for Mrs) 2009 - My Zed Hopefully soon to be a Jaaaag + ????
  2. It looks like cheap crap to me, I could be wrong but thats what it looks like....
  3. The one thing I can't get past is that you bought TWO Hyundai Coupe's
  4. Nice pic of a nice car
  5. I will pour us all a drink I've got one. But ta anyway. I've had two bottles of a new home brew wine and now on the brandy. I'm on the hard stuff as always..... Water on the rocks
  6. I will pour us all a drink
  7. Yes and I would hope nobody would just post without thinking it through or going through the 'proper' stages.... You've been here long enough to know that isnt true i suspect sarcasm here Yep Taxi for Chris'I
  8. Yes and I would hope nobody would just post without thinking it through or going theough the 'proper' stages.... I was thinking more 'tell the story' rather than 'name & shame'
  9. Speak for yourself pmsl
  10. Speak for yourself
  11. If your tyres are good then a full laser alignment wouldn't hurt
  12. I think if you have to pay then it is classed as a Hire Car
  13. and happy with your spamming
  14. All the so called 'specialists' were double the price of Admiral with all mods declared....
  15. The sheep are already on red alert!!
  16. Might be cheaper Pete - http://www.specsavers.co.uk
×
×
  • Create New...