Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. They should be allowed, I just don't think they should take it. Don't see why not if there is better regulation, after all someone with a more expensive car would be paying more insurance in the first place... maybe some kind of incentive if you downscale possibly? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Yeah me too, but I can also understand that if someone has their car trashed through no fault of their own that they should be allowed something similar, just don't agree with the inflated prices Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Could pick you up Dave, not entirely to sure where you are in comparison to the event? A bit of a detour mate, I am nr Bluewater, not sure if Mary wants to come along too, really appreciate the offer though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk No worries mate, let us know if you change your mind Will do matey Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. It's an inflated price because it is sucked up by us all in our premiums, not having a dig at you its just how it is.... it is fair enough to expect a similar car to that which has been damaged, but there should be limits on how much can be charged, for £300 a day you would expect a supercar or equivalent!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. where the hell did you manage to get a piccie of my daddy Does bear an uncanny likeness.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Could pick you up Dave, not entirely to sure where you are in comparison to the event? A bit of a detour mate, I am nr Bluewater, not sure if Mary wants to come along too, really appreciate the offer though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. I do have s big sword but I don't live in a castle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. I wondered how long before you showed your face on this thread What about me?, ...I've been silently lurking in here too for a while. Disappointed by the pics though. Yes I think we need to see a pic of Mrs iLittles posterior so we can make an I formed judgement on the issue.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. How much is it to just get in on the day, I will just be parking in car park as my Jaaaag is far from concourse material Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Why not take it out and plastidip it, from what I have seen it looks very OEM A £20 can should do both sides easily Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Just make her drive with a bare bum, now that is naughty Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Yep I agree with that and that's what I was trying to capture with my second picture of my dials that SMD (Dave) picked up on. Hopefully Wasso will still have some wiggle room to adjust the angle if it's not right. Yep I think it needs to be angled and inside the actual binacle, it might not look quite as neat as being flush but I do t think flush is going to work unless the whole binacle is going to be angled up maybe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. And there you have one reason why car insurance is so high, that and the exaggerated repair costs, oh and not forgetting all the injury claims nowadays.... car insurance should be way lower than it is, just a big money making circle.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. And relax....... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Don't worry 'Charge rage' is already here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10592660/Charge-Rage-electric-car-owners-get-angry-after-having-vehicles-unplugged.html Wow more Leafs than a wood in Autumn Saw an 'electric' Scooby in a bay at IKEA the other week not quite on a par with parking in a disabled or child parking space when you shouldn't but still really ignorant in my book... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Just thought I would mention it fella, just that the binnacle points downward at quite an angle I guess so that you don't get glare on the dials, might make your new digital gizmo unreadable in bright sunlight, might be worth reading up on if it is going to need a cover that's all... Fair play for all the custom work going in to the Zed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. One of my favourite mods as you could tell from a distance of the car was locked or not Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Love my XFS
  20. 2nd pic there captures it best, the angle is a lot different, needs to be St right back and at an angle or it will be facing down too much I reckon
  21. If you have it flush like that won't it be pointing down too much? The actual dials in the Zed binacle are angled quite a bit different to how the front of the binacle sits
  22. Worth it for the quicker pick up though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. XKR for me as it ticks all the boxes, as quick as you need, fantastic interior, same audio system as my Jag and sounds fantastic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...