Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I thought so too, thought I was imagining it but very similar... Sent from the golf club...
  2. Once a Zedder always a Zedder Sent from the golf club...
  3. Nothing wrong with Sky+ a bit of daytime TV to watch on a Saturday evening, I absolutely refuse to watch ANYTHING on TV on a Saturday evening after 6pm except MOTD Sent from the golf club...
  4. I can only imagine how tacky (pardon the pun) fly eye stuff looks on the inside of a rear window Sent from the golf club...
  5. Rims are different though... Sent from the golf club...
  6. Yeah just once, I was expecting even a slight difference. Where exactly where you concentrating the grease? I used the spray white lithium and sprayed everything down there, the spring, the bits at both ends, some of the footwell and god only knows what else. I think it's what they call a 'liberal' application. It took a few goes, and I do it every now again still now, whenever I remember. White lithium grease is the answer, WD40 will last a couple of days tops Sent from the golf club...
  7. Take a trip to a local tinter, they will have some proper chemicals for removing. Might cost you a few quid but worth doing right I think Sent from the golf club...
  8. Sounds like s good thing to me Whole search engine / pop up thing really makes browsing the net a pain so I am all for a bit of tidying. No doubt Google will be making money out of it or at least looking after their own interests though... Sent from the golf club...
  9. If nothing else this thread proves Ekona is rubbish on Forza Sent from the golf club...
  10. Sent from the golf club...
  11. That is good but this is better Some great memories there Chris Sent from the golf club...
  12. Does Lola look like a lovely dog? Ear ear Sent from the golf club...
  13. Quiet roads, quiet wafter of a car, 70mph feels like about 30mph..... scary
  14. If you had wrapped it you could wash the car with the dishes....
  15. Yep well said, I have my moments, usually on my way home at 3am Sent from the golf club...
  16. Happens all too often, you get a bit of traffic and as soon as it clears they just undertake like idiots, the guy had a serious wobble right in front of the artic Sent from the golf club...
  17. If they were easy to find I would never be allowed back What did you get done? Service & MOT? Sent from the golf club...
  18. I personally think funerals are WAY to somber, they should be a celebration, fair enough if you are planting a boring sod then all gather round in black suits. Sent from the golf club...
  19. Love my fanatec but it is limited to PC play only now Sent from the golf club...
  20. +1 Mate I can relate to this so much. In the 18+ months I've had my Zed, I've done 300 miles on my bike. And I don't think any of those were done last year It'll be for sale in the spring me thinks. Not much fun being a biker these days, so many idiots on the roads.... not that all bikers are blameless, nearly killed a biker just yesterday, on the M25, went past 2 lorries overtaking each other, as soon as I was past checked my mirror, indicated left and moved lanes, didn't see the bike doing 100+ fly up behind me, decide I was going way to slow at 70 (cough) and undertake me without slowing down, he very very nearly hit me, almost lost it and would have gone under an 18 wheeler! Sent from the golf club...
  21. I miss my 350 too will And I bet you miss seeing it in your rear view mirror Sent from the golf club...
  22. You are awful, but I like you too Sent from the golf club...
  23. Banger? I am sure you don't look that bad, you could bring the Zed too Sent from the golf club...
  24. Sent from the golf club...
  25. Sorry SMD ~ didn't mean it like you're really old or anything. Sure you've got years decades left. Don't try and get around me now, I am deeply hurt
×
×
  • Create New...