Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It looked flocking awful to me too... nice to see MB speechless for once though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Well done Hugh! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. I actually saw it on Mrs Smurf's FB so I can't take the credit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. May have been posted on here already, I haven't checked Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. I'm with you, just because I don't think it is wrong doesn't mean I would do it everytime Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. At the end of the day we have all probably left it too late at a junction either not concentrating or maybe on purpose just misread the road... doesn't make you a #### unless you make a point of always doing it, and drive a BMW or an AUDI Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Just watched the caravan vid, totally different situation and VERY dangerous as he was practically stationary in the 1st lane of the motorway you can see another artic having to go round him at the start. No way the lorry with the camera should have given way, not enough room for a mixes let alone a car with a caravan on the back Another reason I am glad I have a dashcam!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. It's not difficult, if both lanes are open use both lanes If everybody didn't queue up in one lane then nobody would be able to shoot down to the front would they? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Very good I used to love the indecipherable lyrics round on Never Mind the Buzzcocks http://youtu.be/D3B6x2bLZWU Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. A camera is a must these days imo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. I can't see what the Merc driver was doing wrong? The lane was clearly there to be used, if everyone wanted to queue up in a line for miles while other sailed past then more fool them... The article is poorly written calling the Merc driver 'sneaky', it would have been totally different and definitely sneaky if the Merc was going up the hard shoulder to avoid a queue but not in this case Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Quads look great on a GTR, looks meatier and would suit a big engined V8 too that was my logic... one man's meat is another man's poison. It is still a zed and not a Gtr though, guess that I am just used to seeing two pipes on the zed. Yeah I know what you mean, you get used to what you see as the norm, to me quads look sporty, plenty of sportier models have them as standard. I much prefer the look of smaller quads than mahoosive single cans.... each to their own and all that
  13. No sorry it was a long while ago Was something to do with the O2 sensors that's all I can remember which makes sense as the air flow was obviously affected
  14. Quads look great on a GTR, looks meatier and would suit a big engined V8 too that was my logic...
  15. Decats? If so that supports the brace issue mentioned before HFCs and not sure, they cracked along the seam just like in your pic, got the, welded up and they were fine Thanks Well the bloody CEL came back on today!! Did a few shorter trips without a light after the remap, but did 75 miles this weekend on the motorway, and when I started it up again the CEL came back on after a bit. This time the code is P1273 - no other codes but that one. Could it be related to the crack in the welds? Well my CEL came on now and again before I had the crack welded, once it was done I never saw it again
  16. Quad pipes would look and sound awesome, all that popping and burbling Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. If your looking at 100k 2004 cars then A personal loan over say 4 years would fit the bill, probably cheaper and they won't limit what you can spend it on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. I did actually see that one, I remember seeing the gear knob. The age doesn't really bother me to be honest but I have asked about 3 different traders about finance on cars which were either 2004 or the car happened to be just over the 100k and they have said they can't offer finance on those cars. They haven't taken my details so it's not a case of not being able to offer me finance. Do most dealers have that benchmark they have to stick to? Have you tried a bank loan, always seemed to be a cheaper way to do it than car finance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Nice pipework I reckon you should have quad pipes at the back just to be different, two just doesn't seem right for a V8 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Have ye faith, don't forget there's only 3 wires needed to get her started. I won't be a builder and seller, no way. Seems a pointless exercise to build and sell a car or parts at a loss. At least wait a couple of years then make a loss Wasso meet Ady, Ady meet Wasso Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. A well looked after older car would be my choice but then it's a risk everytime... Mine never used a drop of oil between services on over 100k miles. The difference performance wise DE - HR would hardly be noticeable day to day driving, there are cosmetic differences but I would personally get an older cheaper Zed and keep a bit of cash in my pocket for a nice exhaust or subtle mods Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Don't say spin 'What do you call a Romanian with 1,000bhp?' Anything, he is already too far away to hear you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. If only Kermit were drinking Blue Raspberryade Noooooooo Blue Mountain Dew Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Big green sports car with blue wheels that are nearly horizontal... who is calling you an attention seeker The kicking off wasn't anything to do with your car trust me Also look forward to seeing your car at a meet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...