Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I don't think the Duke of E would have a 'slanty eye' car in the garage German all the way Sent from the golf club... I agree.. They do like their 'Vags' dont they? hehe Is it not treason to talk about the Queen's vag? Sent from the golf club...
  2. I think 99% of Zed drivers would average more than 15mpg unless they were in traffic or on a track no matter how they drive Sent from the golf club... Oh, sorry to forgot about you, too, should have added you to the list, SMD! :lol: No problem being associated with Andy & Dips Sent from the golf club...
  3. Happy birthdays guys Sent from the golf club...
  4. I don't think the Duke of E would have a 'slanty eye' car in the garage German all the way Sent from the golf club...
  5. I think 99% of Zed drivers would average more than 15mpg unless they were in traffic or on a track no matter how they drive Sent from the golf club...
  6. Import Zeds have smaller tanks don't they? Also I don't think I ever squeezed much over 70l in at a fill up Sent from the golf club...
  7. Tbf imo it's not a bad stereo system the Bose one with decent enough speakers but when you start comparing it's speakers to £200-£300+ speakers then obviously they are cr*p in comparison. For example it's nowhere near as good as my system in my old WRX which had a full set of Focal component speakers and an Infinity amp but then that was a £1500+ system ~ it is however miles ahead of the standard system in my old Civic Type R which I suspect had Fisher Price speakers as they where rubbish. I would say pretty much anything is better than a £5 mexican speaker At the end of the day the Zed is a cheap car for what it is, personally I am glad they spent 99% of the money on the engine & the last £50 on the interior & crappy Bose (not) sound system... Sent from the golf club...
  8. I'm not spit roasting a smurf, everyone has limits Sent from the golf club...
  9. Many a time I have thought that with a game, a bit like when you meet a girl that is gorgeous but rubbish in bed, you just keep giving it a go even though you know you will be dissapointed.... Sent from the golf club...
  10. I wanted to get it but the reviews put me off... Sent from the golf club...
  11. You can do mine soon if you like Jim He has got a Jag & an MX-5 to do first to pay for taxi fare & bed & breakfast Sent from the golf club... Does that mean you'll be cleaning my van then? I will certainly take it to the local hand car wash Sent from the golf club...
  12. If you can listen to the Bose at 20 then you obviously don't like music Sent from the golf club...
  13. It is if you are all the purple skittles Purple in the sun Poo in the shade Sent from the golf club...
  14. You can do mine soon if you like Jim He has got a Jag & an MX-5 to do first to pay for taxi fare & bed & breakfast Sent from the golf club...
  15. Maybe they will not make you pay full price for FIFA 15 if you have a d/l copy of FIFA 14 Sent from the golf club...
  16. Yeah and all the time lazy ar$es will pay full price for a d/l then they will stay that price.... at least if you had driven to the shops you could drive back for a trade-in on thief Were you too lazy to read the rubbish reviews Sent from the golf club...
  17. Trouble is you can't trust the weather can you Sent from the golf club...
  18. Must have been a lot of miles this year in 6+ degrees, I would rather have summers than winters when it is borderline Sent from the golf club...
  19. I only test drove a could of 370's but this was exactly my feeling too, everything I loved about the 350 just were not the same with the 370 Sent from the golf club...
  20. Winter tyres are basically useless when down to less than 4mm I believe, what winter did you need them for this year Dip? Sent from the golf club...
  21. I would buy digital if the prices were better... Sent from the golf club...
  22. Just turn the battery round Sent from the golf club...
  23. http://www.georgemackay.co.uk/used-cars/vauxhall-vx220-2-0-turbo-2dr-edinburgh-201403102389608 Slightly faster, quite rare & roof off option..... No thanks, as I said not after out and out speed.... Been looking at an XK 5l N/A we could be a 2 jag family Sent from the golf club...
  24. Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...