Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Lovely cats too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. I just watched the same episode and words fail me. It was like going back to the very first Wheeler Dealer series and the dodgy stuff he used to do back then. Reminded me of the RX-7 with the snake skin wheels and vinyl Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. I thought a chin spoiler was called a beard Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Sounds like a plan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. I think she should get he job after all the insults and death threats, but doubt she would want it now, absolutely shocking comments, total scum Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. spursmaddave

    Blue rays?

    As long as your happy with them, that's all that really matters at the end of the day Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. spursmaddave

    Blue rays?

    Wow that's a comment you don't hear too often I agree with Payco
  8. Come on, Grundy & StevoD are not THAT funny
  9. Spaces 7, 11 or 21 for Haydn?
  10. That is my logic too, even bad publicity is publicity so can't see the Lib Dems doing it really... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. What? SMD looking at Mrs Smurf's FB page? You're probably right. I haven't poked her honest Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. From what I have heard you don't get preached at so fingers crossed, luckily I have avoided any points for 7 years now after getting 5 points 3 weeks after passing my test was doing 59 in a 30 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. I have heard a lot of people say the courses are actually much better than expected Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. I know Graham likes deadlines so just making sure he knows what is expected Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. As long as it is a colour that you could get at the time it will fit in with your resto ethos so I don't see an issue with a colour change personally... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Can't wait for next Monday Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Will it all be done for Brighton on Saturday? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Are you definitely staying with the stock colour it was originally? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Sorry I should have quoted its awesomeness Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pretty sure between a few of us we can recreate this bad boy. This is like Tenacious D - Best song in the world. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Sorry I should have quoted its awesomeness Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Been heavily edited, the OOP was EPIC!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Numbers are apparently correct although he claims the Liberals circulated the flyer as revenge for him defecting... not sure to be honest, it is bad but not bad enough to be done on purpose imo, if the Liberals wanted to smear him they wouldn't have put some actually positive things that he has achieved on the flyer would they Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Well done Hugh! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk There are a lot more ... I'll re-write it and take the p!$$ soon ... ( when I'm soberrrrrerrrr) Not any time too soon then Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...