Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It is not just Zed's they are cheaper for my Jag too, although I will be up to my limit with mods come Tuesday next week
  2. Sounds good, but looks gash. The tips sit far too far back and are almost hidden out of view. They also sit too low (though I can bend the hangers to fix that). It only cost £100 and doesn't have a ton of holes in like the one I took off. I'll just have to save for a new one from Tarmac. Ah ok, yeah does sound like it would spoil the look... good luck fixing the old one or sourcing a nice shiny new one Sent from the golf club...
  3. OMG I have played scrabble with BM online... I feel so dirty now Sent from the golf club...
  4. What didn't you like about the new exhaust? Sent from the golf club...
  5. To be fair the door handles are not one of the best features of the car Definitely not MFI although some of the interior would fail even their quality control Sent from the golf club...
  6. you might have to get on your knees! ^^^ I think that is the usual position yes... Sent from the golf club...
  7. You a big fan of grinder then..... Sent from the golf club...
  8. Super shiny mate.... will be covered with half the sahara by tomorrow though Sent from the golf club...
  9. Haha I remember that trip you took me on in your Zed, you were a hooligan then Sent from the golf club...
  10. That would be some game :drool: Sent from the golf club...
  11. Yeah I think the 300C is a big imposing looking car, real road presence, shame to hear it was so badly put together, coming back to Japanese reliability will be comforting Sent from the golf club...
  12. How many horse power! Lol. Just 1 but if you name it Nismo it goes up to 2 Sent from the golf club...
  13. Yeah hopefully Sent from the golf club...
  14. Don't be sorry I ageee looks good, hope it is as good as it looks Sent from the golf club...
  15. That should be in the horse dung thread, easy to improve on 1hp though, I'm sure mark at abbey could help Yep very easy to get an upPoop Sent from the golf club...
  16. Maybe Stuarty just gets about
  17. I have Dunlop SportMaxx on the Jag at the moment and they are awful.... just goes to show ya huh Sent from the golf club... Depends, there are a few types of sportmaxx. Also, If you read through the reviews, they change dependant on size, and I have tiny 215's Weight is no doubt a factor too, awful was maybe a tad harsh, they are perfectly fine for wafting in the dry, woeful in the wet though and not great if you drive enthusiastically...
  18. What I meant was their fuel prices being higher not food prices. Good that it's not on vouchers now, used to get all the chavs selling them on eBay
  19. Did not realise they've gone up loads! 10% of the total value. So if it goes for £350 as I hope, that's £35 gone. Swear it wasn't that much years ago when I last used it. £215 ATM though Yeah the fees are extortionate now
  20. Yeah thats why I use Sainsbury as I live next to one and work near one. I often look at the Tesco offers and they are good buy just bugs me that when they are on their prices are the highest Sent from the golf club...
  21. Me or the car Sent from the golf club...
  22. Yes I am Bronzee thanks - that V6 punch plus rear seats and a boot. Presently having cake and eating it! (But trying not to think of the petrol costs) Must be better on fuel that the 300C or was that a diesel? Sent from the golf club...
  23. Very nice Dip, as you said it really does away with the need for a carPC or tablet install which would both need a HU too. Only thing I found was the HU position is just a bit too low for satnav etc, the screen needs to be where the cubby is imo Talking of cubbys yours is in a terrible state! Get some plastidip on it asap, you should get a discount as it is named after you Sent from the golf club...
  24. I noticed a while back whenever Tesco had a fuel promotion they were the dearest in the area... Sent from the golf club...
  25. Well tyres are here and booked in with Sly to get the other bits done on the 15th can't wait Have to give the old girl a spruce up today for the Canadian VIP tomorrow Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...