Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. The Jax + The Keysers + The Busters must have = A riot Sent from the golf club...
  2. Seems to be aroused too Sent from the golf club...
  3. Pretty sure my mate has an old iMac running Mavericks and it's not too shabby Might as well give it a go, you could always wipe it and go back Sent from the golf club...
  4. That was always gonna happen, the pics although brilliant still don't do the car justice Cheers Dave You need to get a nice diesel Jag to waft to work in now Sent from the golf club...
  5. That was always gonna happen, the pics although brilliant still don't do the car justice
  6. Looked good today Nick
  7. +1 never ever used an anti-virus on any computer PC/Mac/Linux and never had anything major go wrong. I do however re-install my O/S every few months on my PC Sent from the golf club...
  8. I got these from eBay a while ago; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-PCS-New-Style-Universal-Automotive-Car-Panel-Trim-Audio-Remover-Tools-/251560871829?pt=UK_Hand_Tools_Equipment&hash=item3a92324795 They where £1.50 for the set but still cheap as chips at £2.29. Yeah I did get a cheap set first but most of them broke So i invested in a 'professional' set at £7 inc postage Sent from the golf club...
  9. Yep very easy to strip a Zed interior, just get a proper set of trim removal tools (best £7 you will spend) and feel your way around. If the car is cold then put the heating on for a bit so it isn't so brittle Sent from the golf club...
  10. There are just as many idiotic bikers & cyclists around, roads are just full of twunts in every direction Sent from the golf club... yep i agree... that said i have never seen a biker eating a bowl of cereal while riding bit hard to not be seen on a bike! Sent from the golf club...
  11. Happens to me all the time, why can't people judge how much room to leave on bigger 2 lane roundabouts!!!!! Sent from the golf club... I'm sure like me you've had it happen to you enough times that you can actually identify the car that is most likely to do it before you've even got to the roundabout. Ends in me slowing down and then nodding to myself when correct, which is 90% of the time. Oh yes know that feeling well... Sent from the golf club...
  12. Cheers!!!! I'm pretty sure I can hear Graham saying "oh yeaaaaah" as he stums the first few chords
  13. Bugger
  14. They did actually offer to do that, but to be honest, the extra its going to cost in time and effort, its probably just as easy for me to get some replacements and get them done, at least should I ever get bored or get rid, I have the option of putting everything back to OEM. Fair enough I always kept my oem bits too, I meant a diy job, all you need is some filler and a plastic scraper Sent from the golf club...
  15. Couldn't you just get the existing covers smoother over? Some kind of resin etc to fill in the indentations?
  16. Wish I could have made it to Lakez but it clashed with Mary's birthday and it was a big one Saying that, Man of the World is one of her, and my favourites so if I had known I could have maybe got it personalised as Saturday was actually her birthday, oh well....... actually thats a good Mac song too
  17. Happens to me all the time, why can't people judge how much room to leave on bigger 2 lane roundabouts!!!!! Sent from the golf club...
  18. Cheers Dave I will probably getting a diesel to commute to the new job, unless I decide to use the train... With train fares probably cheaper to get a soot chucker, but then you can at least relax on the train I guess if it's not too packed... Hope you will be sticking around here! Sent from the golf club...
  19. There are just as many idiotic bikers & cyclists around, roads are just full of twunts in every direction Sent from the golf club...
  20. Should do the window mod so that they fold in when you lock the car Sent from the golf club... Ohhh good shout!!! Not sure if anyone is doing the modules now though Try flyboy Sent from the golf club... this one from flyboy? http://www.350z-uk.c...k/page__st__260 Not too sure, worth enquiring Sent from the golf club...
  21. Should do the window mod so that they fold in when you lock the car Sent from the golf club... Ohhh good shout!!! Not sure if anyone is doing the modules now though Try flyboy Sent from the golf club...
  22. Fantastic car Jonathan real credit to you, so whats next? Sent from the golf club...
  23. Should do the window mod so that they fold in when you lock the car Sent from the golf club...
  24. I never did, mainly because all I would see was a garage door....
  25. You say taupe I say beige.....
×
×
  • Create New...