Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. This thread was started as a 'I don't like it, what about you?' thread so bit strange to expect only complimentary comments It's a shame that the 370z was not more successful, then maybe a bit more of a hardcore car might have appeared donning the Nismo badge... I didn't like the look of it in white but in black and in silver it looks a lot nicer
  2. Yeah, always good to add a bit of competition to motivate you.
  3. Are they a couple now? Missed that, congrats guys
  4. I would say Grundy is 350z biggest loser in so many ways already though
  5. Still a worthwhile thing to do, just work out what % difference is between you or a target which is achievable and base the winner on that
  6. He is happiest when he is changing things huh Blue one still looks better
  7. Why expend energy lobbing a grenade . . just get the right bait and they will come to you http://youtu.be/nGPsvyG_7kc Bit like how I feed my fish
  8. Girl he likes wont put out seriously tho i dunno She has good taste then
  9. I think its just that where a couple of years ago the vast majority of people were fairly similar in their background and experience, youve now got a much broader crowd - young and old, JDM/Modified/Stance experience, track heroes, drifters, stancemasters and its inevitable there will be some butting of heads. I know Ive been quite confrontational in quite a few threads but Im not going to back down if someone is talking rubbish - Grundy's wheels thread is a good example, the guy was going to downgrade brakes because no-one knew what was possible with archwork ....... but when the arch advice is questioned and comments like "lower the car to increase camber" and "D2s are as good as anything else because they have the same adjustment" Im going to reinforce my point more directly. The fact I was right on that helps Theres also more people with more experience of forums that look at this as banter rather than direct insults, if someone has a different opinion then theres nothing wrong with some bants as long as its taken in the manner intended. However, if someone is downright wrong in what they are saying like their car is "pinking" on tickover then its in everyones interests to pull them up on it. Yeah pretty spot on there, remember the 'pinking' that really was funny Thing is on this thread it is the 'no' crowd getting their knickers in a twist, all the yes guys have said is they don't have an issue not that it is stupid or going to cause problems I enjoy fishing on here but lately it is getting way too easy, like chucking a grenade in the lake
  10. I see what you did their
  11. That's a horrible thing to say Only because it's true
  12. It's a black and red car I always secretly loved the look of Craigs Zed especially the wheels I hope we can stay friends, let's not let a bit of black love come between us
  13. Jim, you know that's just a myth
  14. ^ have to agree with that, put MPSS on my Zed and it was like driving a different car, the grip was amazing, put them on my Jag and ditto. I'm sure some of the other tyres in the thread are just as good but I wouldn't choose anything else
  15. This chair seems to have an evil smile...
  16. Yes. Nice. I can keep learning about the transition up to and just over the limit but with the ESP on guard just in case. I'm not too worried, I'm more Jenson Button than Lewis Hamilton. Smooth driving FTW! Spot on and exactly how I drove my Zed, as a few others have said I hardly ever had the TC kick in during normal driving and even when having a fun blast it rarely lit up. I drove mine all year in all conditions so it did have to be turned off in ice & snow, used to sound like someone was under the car hitting it with a sledgehammer :o
  17. Yeah Steve, nobody has disagreed with you , called you a bad driver, insulted you personally etc etc etc, so really no need for any of that quoting post... You have just 'gone off on one' for no apparent reason? There is nothing patronsing in any of my posts on this thread. You don't have to agree with people on here or get along particularly but it does not mean you have to look for an argument or take things personally just because you don't agree. Like I said, the only patronising stuff I have seen is from you, only personal stuff I have seen is from you too, if you want to be clever or funny then it isn't working, look at my comments to docwra and his replies to see how it is done No doubt this is all a waste if time and you will see the last post from Dan and this one as proof that you are right and we are wrong I have had plenty of disagreements with Dan (Ekona) over the years, he says things how he sees them and doesn't hold back, which I like, but sometimes he goes way too far, or at least used to, I think now he has mellowed
  18. Probly can't afford the petrol if he does drugs like Lance did
  19. If you run RE50's then very little to be fair
  20. See, my advice was the most useful so far
  21. Forgot about those, there are another couple of brands that have had decent reviews too
  22. I guess your referring to the rim tape 👠love the stuff lol Ah is it the tape? Looks good Cheap enough to redo if you catch it too Ye it's about 4 quid on eBay , never done that on thees wheels , on previous car I did then just replace that bit of tape lol I like the look, breaks up the wheels nicely, if they are all black then they get lost a bit to my eyes, nice job
  23. I don't drink at all
×
×
  • Create New...