Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Dave, I dunno Will put a post up at the weekend. Might come in the wife's beetle........
  2. Silver indicator bulbs are very dimm.btw.
  3. Picture 1 looks like a chrome car.
  4. for gaskets mate. Gaskets should always be replaced if they are disturbed
  5. If you mention the sponge again, you maybe in for some abuse.... We say NO, to a sponge, NO, NO, NO. It takes 5 to 7 hours of loving care to clean a zed. You may even have to buy the buff daddy to get out all your swirls.
  6. Is it because the same rear lights are used on the Nissan juke
  7. I have tried........... And failed....... Post away matey, it's good for the soul.....
  8. They meow louder than the stock ones......
  9. It won't take long Glen. Pounds will be flying outta your bank account quicker than you'll ever know...
  10. Debadge. Looks much better IMO, and you don't get the cleaning cloths caught in it.....
  11. Amazing how many times i see this or very similar at Asda near me Yeah, but Asda is primarily a shop for dole sh1t bags, so it would be expected.
  12. Another expense for the motorist. Would I use them......NO.
  13. Been there But boy, dont it smell...... Just like that.....
  14. Really Graham, I used Tardis when I did mine and it came up really clean, although I had to use a small paint brush to get the tardis to work. Does Wynns need any help, or does the crud melt away?
  15. Dave, The power of suggestion is amazing..... Looks like you wont be coming to PS then..... Note to all.......I am sorry if you misread my post, it wasnt intended as it was read
  16. Zugara

    Stillen video

    Very nice.....Rosie has a nice arse......
  17. Don't move the flap. Clean with care
  18. Yes........yesterday Jim. Have you ever seen a olop with moss, other green stuff and tree sap on it, that had not been cleaned in so long it was matt
  19. I drove a ribbed condom last night, lisa said it was the best ride of her life......
  20. Actually, did I ever say I HAD bought it........
  21. Port Solent meet tbc, but will take place April or may. Post to come soon......
×
×
  • Create New...