Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. look on youtube, there is a method of over coming this feature....
  2. There was a post about a facia on here a few days ago. Search will find your answers... viewtopic.php?f=27&t=39507
  3. Mine is about 1 mile from cold, stored outside.
  4. Hello & Welcome. Come along on Saturday... viewtopic.php?f=19&t=39243
  5. Thats gonna looooooooook soooooooo nice. I love yellow cars.
  6. That's a bit harsh.... To be fair the OP did admit to driving like a bellend Yeah........ well said...
  7. Its gonna be expensive........
  8. Your driving style? Friction material on your clutch.....burning out Friction material on your brakes.... burning out Advice? Dont drive like a bellend!!!
  9. I thought that a courtesy car was an option on your insurance not an inclusive with fully comp? I know that i have to pay extra if i want a courtesy car.
  10. are they worth that much more? The MW Tech ones were not available when I got mine from CS. I would have considered the MW Tech ones, but cost isn't always an issue is it, otherwise we would all be driving round on Arrowspeed tyres surely? What i was asking was are the eibach ones that much different to warrent the extra cost, or are they that much more because of the brand name?
  11. Has anyone got any contacts for a roof repairer/trimmer in Hampshire??? I was in my roadster today cleaning the roof inside, and noticed a ray of sunlight coming through a tiny hole about 3mm long and the width of 0.5mm. It looks as if the fabric has split between the weaves! Looking around the roof, i noticed a few more splits in the roof. Is there anyone with experience of a splitting roof and how can i get it repaired...i was thinking of patch inside, like a puncture repair patch.. I have extended warrenty, but yes you guessed it....doesnt cover the roof, only the motors that drive the roof. Typical..
  12. Anyone here want to try a group buy on the japspeed "Y" pipe? http://www.japspeed.co.uk/Nissan-350Z/N ... -19-1-264/
  13. I also like these pavement artists.
  14. There is a bose on ebay at the moment http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bose-6-Disc-multi ... 4aa34136fc
  15. Looks like you will be "upgrading" then? Great picture tho.
  16. Zugara

    Plenum wanted

    pm zmanalex or viewtopic.php?f=26&t=35951
  17. Zugara

    Powder coat rims

  18. I bought a piper x high flow and must admit felt an immediate response.
  19. are they worth that much more?
×
×
  • Create New...