Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. I usually find some coarse language releases the adrenalin, and the spanners come to think of it....
  2. Nutter Dont knock it til you've tried it I see skinned knuckles coming on......
  3. Zugara

    Which pads?

    Just put reds on about 300 miles ago, finding them very good but boy do they give off some dust/ oh and squeal like a banshee even with copper grease on the back of them.
  4. I have done this on another car, I put the car in gear, handbrake on and give the spanner/socket a good smack with a copper hammer. Did the trick on my supra.
  5. I've been over this before....He's a him because i think the Zed (especially mine ) looks too mean and masculine to be a her. Could be a "butch" female?
  6. So what did you get done? Loving those wheels. And why is it a "HIM"? Looks really nice.
  7. Clear nail varnish?
  8. What about spray lacquer fro halfords? http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... yId_165495
  9. All, Meet times 1500-1530. Meet point shown on picture. if car park is full, there is grass parking across the road. My tele:
  10. Erm, NO! Cross the round about then 1st right into the carpark, then turn right straight away. Will hopefully be less cars at the top of the carpark? Failing that there is an overflow car park on the opposite side of the road. Paul
  11. Tis true.... mostly interbreds i feel...
  12. Whitchurch? I used to work at the papermill in Overton so i knew a lot of guys from around there....
  13. Yep your right, spoke to them and they seemed like they were interested in selling as agroup buy, but alas we are not even worth a courtsey call/email. Tried them today and the phone goes straight to a mobile answer machine. Just would wonder if you made a purchase, would you actually get anthing! Mwtech was still waiting!
  14. 1. Zugara + Mrs Zugara. (aka paul and lisa) 2. Marcus (if I'm not working) 3. Gaz 4. SwanageDave + 1 might be missus, 5. Rog518 6. DoogyRev *provisional 7. Greg Warns 8. 3FIDDYZ 9. Ebized 10. Chris`I 11. Demon Z 12. Darren-B 13. Chilli Red. 14. 15. Celtic Val 16. dcash5
  15. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=39243
  16. whats your line of work?
  17. That is bad.....
  18. Dont think this will happen guys, cannot get hold of the guys that run the company, no replies to emails, so as they say, if it seems to good to be true.......
  19. Yeah, I hate that cockhead You know him as well?
  20. Keep you zed
  21. Xperia x10 fantastic phone. This is what i have and its fab. Imo
  22. Reminds me of a bloke i know called stuart eastman who lives in whitchurch. Argh!
  23. No no no use a pencil and poke it in the slot towards the back. This will push the tape mechanism down into the play position.
  24. Think you need to push the cassette deck in and select side 1
×
×
  • Create New...