Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Cheers dave, but least its a bull ele phant pharting.
  2. I had pinking on my zed, fitted a high flow panel filter and did ecu reset which has cured the problem. Also try tesco 99 ron fuel.
  3. I have started putting in normal fuel, slight power loss but at this time of year you cant give it beans anyway.
  4. Simple, fit an hks system like mine.
  5. Zugara

    Yay/Nay?

    In that case, the red looks quite good on the gaiter.....
  6. Zugara

    Yay/Nay?

    That red looks imo....sorry.
  7. Maybe we should chase kids all over the countryside because they pinch apples off the trees then? All those stolen apples= less cider production
  8. did you even read my post? they arent all arrogant *******, granted some are but a lot are just horse owners who want a good day out. its kinda like saying all football fans are hooligans who want a fight with the opposite supporters after every match stereotyping. and it makes you look like a fool I also speak as I find and I have only ever met total arrogant kn*bs. I would wonder why decent folk would even want to hang out with the local hunt here. I would like to think that these guys and girls are very much not the norm Well said that man. Horses are best found in a tin on aisle 12 in saiinsburys..... Get them OFF the road as well
  9. did you even read my post? they arent all arrogant *******, granted some are but a lot are just horse owners who want a good day out. its kinda like saying all football fans are hooligans who want a fight with the opposite supporters after every match stereotyping. and it makes you look like a fool Nope didnt read any posts mate, and tbh I dont give a sh1t if it makes me look like a fool.....the fools are the ones riding their stinking horses chasing foxs all over the countryside. And just too repeat, I dont give a sh1t what people think about me or what opinions i have OK.......
  10. When did fox's become a "pest", they need to eat and have as much right to live on this planet as anything else. All those toffee nose twats chasing a poor fox for miles over fields only to have their blood thirsty hounds rip the poor foxy to death, They should be actually be ashamed of their so called "sport". Just shoot the fox and be done with it. Shame on all those who support "fox hunting" I can think of better things that need chasing across a field and then being ripped to death. Maybe one example is the toffee nose red coats. W4nkers they are. Glad it was banned. should stay banned FOREVER. Thats my rant ..........next........
  11. welcome
  12. Done well there colin
  13. to the mad house, where you will find lots of useful information and we are all quite a friendly bunch.
  14. Phew! cheers guys.
  15. Maybe your bags split Dave
  16. TBH it was referring to that very scene. Reminded me of one of my favourite ever clips
  17. Question is this........... Are the heated seats thermostatically regulated? My drivers seat seems to get warm, the after about 10 mins, switch still on, the seat seems too cool down Is this normal or has my bottom become accustomed the the seats heat? MERRY XMAS EVERYONE< ESPECIALLY TO ALL THAT KNOW ME>
  18. Chips away or a nissan touch up paint should work ok.
  19. You flash git.
  20. Beat it with a stick and show it whos boss.
  21. Think jim on the middle is having trouble finding his.
  22. great pictures guys. love the water pics makes me feel kinda cold. Brrrrrrrrrr
  23. zero........... and zero.............
  24. Zugara

    bonnet wanted

    Beat me dave....... None the less I stil get my commission eh Alex
×
×
  • Create New...