Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Slight corrosion is OK, However, Something else would be a major issue which may require a new subframe..... Just kidding mate, what was the other issue mentioned.
  2. A FAT papa surf now then
  3. Why does Graham look like a naughty school boy in the mens picture
  4. It might be lurking in the Bell housing
  5. If your running hot download smcfancontrol. http://download.cnet.com/smcFanControl/ ... 02230.html
  6. Best take it back and get an iPad Best tip I can give. Oh, Have a great holiday
  7. Noooooo they just snot everywhere
  8. Hmmm, just think how big his dad is...
  9. Its an O ring gasket that you can buy from zedmanalex
  10. Easy, hardest part is getting the rubbers off, You may also snap the bolts off, but if you do just drill them out and secure with new nuts and bolts. Spray some wd40 around the rubber mounts to easy removal and expect sore fingers
  11. Read somewhere that there is a fuel price war between supermarkets atm.
  12. I will take all your tools Jim, but NOT the dremmel......
  13. Good idea, but can you afford to pay out 2 lots of MOT, insurance, tax, running 2 cars etc? By the time you offset the initial cost of the shed, how long would it take you to re-coup that outlay by not using the Zed? It may work out more expensive to buy a shed. Thats my 2p worth anyway. Thats why I never did it and eventually sold mine.
  14. Exhaust + uprev. Job done 1K spent.
  15. Return to stock.....IMO
  16. Zugara

    Z burger badges

    what colour did you have ? .... I had no probs with the chrome ones I had satin ones. I was gonna get those satin ones, are they not very good then? It's a lot of money buying two of those if they're not spot on Wouldn't bother TBH......
  17. If your mate has welded up the tail pipes, and it still rattles, then surely the problem lies elsewhere within the exhaust. Maybe you have a loose baffle that is rattling around Option 2 would look shat Option 3 would burst your ear drums Option 1 best option IMO.
  18. Zugara

    Z burger badges

    what colour did you have ? .... I had no probs with the chrome ones I had satin ones.
  19. I suppose you could drive slower over b-road bumps then you could save loads of cash I think you can get a body rigidity braces that bolt onto the underside of the chassis , these may help stiffen up the body for you.
  20. PM Husky, he is well versed in this operation, but I do believe that you have to bake them to get them apart. Not something I would like to do myself It is possible to split them. Husky's your man.
  21. Zugara

    Z burger badges

    They don't weather well. Had them on my zed and started to flake after 6 months. My advice, stick with the stock ones.
  22. Zugara

    Gone nuts

    You should have popped in for a cuppa mate If thats where you work? Then next time I am passing I will...
  23. Should have complained before you took the dremmel to it. You will have t o live with it now
×
×
  • Create New...