Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. in the cases of other JDM cars the JDM version was a lot more hardcore than the softer UK versions, things like higher power and LSD's on the import but not on UKDM's. With the Zed, other than slightly stiffer suspension, it's not exactly a hardcore alternative!
  2. UNABASHED

    polished plenum

    get a firm price and I'm sure many will be interested
  3. -3 I much prefer the JDM. although everyone will obviously prefer there own!
  4. omg! if someone told you to jump off a bridge would............oh nevermind!
  5. I thought this was actually a joke when I first read it, are you actually just asking for people to give you things for nothing?
  6. count me in please 1. Tarmac 2. P15ULT (red and black) 3. Gunmetalzgt 4. Fakeindian 5. Sparky350z 6. Unabashed 7.
  7. I've quit over the last few months but before that I never smoked in any of my cars, well all except for my first car (clio).
  8. all
  9. best fix is to just turn up the radio
  10. nismo v3......
  11. Welcome
  12. +2 for TDi North
  13. Well it's my daily driver and see's a lot of traffic so on that basis I think I might stick to just a new clutch. Thanks for the advice
  14. is a lightweight flywheel asuch as Fidanza really that obtrusive? It look's like I'll be replacing the clutch fiarly soon and have been debating in my own head if I should go for the flywheel at the same time. I read and hear everywhere that if your going to replace the clutch you should always replace the flywheel at same time. But what actual benifits and downsides are there to doing this?
  15. this morning was mostly Whitesnake & AC/DC
  16. thought I would revive this thread rather tha start another. Recently my clutch has started to smell and when I'm on a steep hill holding the car on the clutch it makes a loud whizzinf sound and feels like it won't hold. also when I start in 1st when I'm in traffic it feels like there barely any power and the car can shudder and shake like I'm in too high a gear. I have tried starting in 4th and it starts moving forward so not sure if this means my clutch is sying or not? If it is going then fair enough I'll get onto Alex and get another - just don;t want to replace when there is no need to. P.S. I will be getting to a garage when time allows for a proper diagnosis, it's just that it's not very convenient unless they work after 8pm!
  17. Welcome
  18. I love the chargespeed rear with diffuser Quite like the Ings rear as well
  19. the gold look the best by far.
  20. by that do you mean that it was a difficult job?
  21. I'll let you know when I get to the point where I don't care anymore and will pay whatever it takes!
  22. Neil is running 15mm spacers front and rear, we fitted them on Saturday for him… Do you happen to know what offset his wheels were and what tyre sizes were needed? not a fan of those, the spokes look too thin. Every time I fall for a set of wheels they stop producing them!
  23. are you running them with spacers?
  24. look the same though I'm not sure what size's yours are?
×
×
  • Create New...